A Typical College Day, As Explained By GIFs

There are lots of ups and downs (but mostly downs).

49
Heightline

1. Waking up is almost never easy, especially when you have an 8:00am class.

Often times, you wake up a few minutes (and in some cases, hours) late.

2. Showering in the morning really requires a lot of work, but "society" tells you that you have to be "clean."

The shower is a great place to unleash your inner performer (and your tears when you remember that you haven't even started that ten-page essay).

3. Getting ready for class should really take you more time, but then you remember that school isn't a fashion show.

Everyone wears sweatpants anyway.

4. Breakfast almost always consists of muffins and coffee from that grab-and-go place on campus.

It takes a lot of dedication to eat a healthy and balanced breakfast every single day.

5. Class time involves taking notes, engaging in discussion, and falling asleep and zoning out.

You only really need to pay attention towards the end of class, when your professor gives a quick recap of class then assigns the homework.

6. LUNCH!

If lunch isn't the highlight of your day, please reevaluate your life.

7. After lunch, you don't have anything to do, so you take this time to be responsible and do your homework.

8. Five minutes into study time, your friend sends you that "WYA?" text, and you start packing everything up.

Let's be real, though: your goal was never to do work. You've just been waiting for that text for these last five minutes.

9. The rest of your day just involves making irresponsible decisions.

It's virtually impossible to finish that ten-page paper while you're hanging out with your friends. Just let it go.

10. Time flies when you're with your friends, and sometimes you just randomly fall asleep instead of doing work.

It's just past 1:00am and you wake up in your friend's room with a slice of pizza on your forehead.

11. These last few hours of the night are actual homework time.

Well, you got four of the ten pages of that paper done, and it was only the rough draft anyway. That'll have to do. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in order to get "enough" sleep.

12. At this point, the weight of your day is too heavy for your eyelids to handle.

You brush your teeth and hit the hay. After all, you have to be rested in order to make all those bad decisions tomorrow.