Types Of Women At Texas A&M

Types Of Women At Texas A&M

The demanded follow up to "Types of Men at Texas A&M".

11113
Types Of Women At Texas A&M
Lexi Ellis

There are many types of women on A&M's "unique" and "diverse" campus, where one can not fit such wide-ranging traits into a few simple categories. Except I did exactly that, so here it is.

1. Sorority Girls

They will flirt with any guy to sell their philanthropy event tickets, have far too edited Instagram photos, and are always in a comfort colors t-shirt. They only get dip nails and have an appointment at Lailas on the dot every two weeks. They have the best IG feeds and trendiest outfits.

2. Horse Girls

Equine Complicity Horse Woman Girl Hug

www.maxpixel.net

Almost always animal science majors, overly excited, and always wearing a silver cross necklace, but horse earrings, and you can't forget a James Avery charm bracelet. They are way too into wanting to become a vet. They were barrel racers in high school. Usually down to earth and good students.

3. Granola Girls

c1.staticflickr.com

This includes but is not limited to: camp counselors, Flo leaders, fish camp counselors, and bible study leaders. They always sport Chacos, thick cloth headbands, and never a splotch of makeup. They have beaded chokers, water bottles with tons of stickers on them, and friendship bracelets and anklets that stack higher than the Empire State building. They're very dedicated to their org and never cause drama.

4. Blinndergarteners

They tell everyone they go to A&M when they don't, study in the TAMU campus libraries, say "Blinn is so hard", always complain about making grades to transfer but never study, have an A&M sticker on their car, only tailgate at football games, and spend way too much time at Northgate. Despite these things they really do love A&M. They're genuinely convinced they're going to find their husband on Tinder or Bumble. Always getting alcohol from random upperclassmen because they're all under 21.

5. Two-Percenters

Here only for the academics. They are not involved in any student organizations. They are always studying or partying. Probably an engineer. They do not go to football games, and if they do, they don't stand and they leave at halftime. They only own one TAMU shirt from their NSC, and they go on day trips to Austin every weekend. They probably have really good grades due to the lack of outside involvement.

6. Northgate Thots

These ladies barely go to class. A Northgate Thot wears too much makeup to casual functions, and always dresses like a thot. They wear big hoop earrings 90% of the time and only look busted when they're in class or on campus to study. They post constantly on Snapchat at Chimy's with the caption, "where else would we be teehee". Might have a premium snap. Either bleach blonde super straight hair, or very obviously box dyed black hair.

Uses Tinder matches as a constant resource for free food, rides, and a fill for the void they can't find in a steady relationship because "there are just no more good guys anymore :(". They are always welcoming to other girls. They think drunkenly complimenting each other's outfits in the Shiner bathroom on a Tuesday night equates to a deep friendship.

They use many phrases such as "Yass, sis, and go off." They use Twitter way too much, and they stan many celebrities like Cardi B, Kylie Jenner, and at least one drag queen or YouTuber. They are always open to sharing their makeup, hair, and hoe tips to other girls.

7. Yeeyee Girls/Turquoise Girls

They still wear camo sweatshirts and Miss Me jeans in the year 2019. Their lifted trucks and monogrammed Yeti cups are almost as scary as the guys. When they go to Harry's, they have a long choker turquoise necklace and flare jeans on with some kind of ridiculous tassel earring. They also don't know how to blend their eyeshadow or the rest of their makeup for that matter. Their James Avery charm bracelet has so many charms on it that it is impossible to lift their arms.

Their Instagram captions are always in a weird font, and are either sappy country song lyrics or "𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮" or my personal favorite, "𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓭𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽". Their Instagram bio has a new guy's name next to a red heart emoji every few weeks.

Some have an android, as there are two types with some overlap. This kind wears turquoise jewelry, low waisted jeans to expose her belly button ring, gets lots of orange spray tans, and goes to Hurricane Harry's to do crazy flips and spins with, exclusively, men who chew dip.

They have been to the Rockies at least once, and they have an obsession with cows or pigs which is noticeable through their room decor: canvases, pillows, blankets, and probably novelty t-shirts and hats. They LOVE Cody Johnson and will get married straight out of college.

They definitely own at least 3 chevron pattern items in their closet and have French tip nails so square that SpongeBob would be jealous. They are very patriotic and have cringe android Snapchat stories. Their dad is also probably an NRA member.

8. Women's Org Girls

They talk crap about sororities but they do the exact same thing and are obsessed with frats. They go to frat parties more than actual sorority girls and often hang around to become known as a groupie, to put it lightly.

9. Boot Chasers

Full on redasses, have military family, want to marry a corps guy. They stalk Corpsmen on campus and in class. They go to quad bucks more than necessary and sit next to the cutest guys in boots in their class.

They will have a century tree proposal, even though they'll only get a 0.004 ct diamond in their engagement ring that they'll post all over social media. People will probably think they just got engaged for Instagram, but they really just want to be able to move with their mediocre looking boyfriend onto military housing after graduation. These girls are very determined and often quite studious. Most importantly, they follow our Aggie values.