23 Types Of People You See On Tinder

23 Types Of People You See On Tinder

Let's all have a laugh, because if you have been on Tinder, you know what I am talking about ...

195
23 Types Of People You See On Tinder

If you haven't been on Tinder, I definitely suggest you check it out. It is not even the fact that you may want to meet someone, but it is quite funny the people you see on there. No, no I am not making fun of the way these people look, but I am making fun of the way they take pictures or the pictures they choose to put up. Some people's pictures are just downright outrageous, and you have to show your friends to laugh about it. For those not on twitter: A swipe left is a no, and a swipe right is a yes.

1. The one eye - This is so helpful, thank you so much for taking one picture of just one of your eyes, and pretty background. I can get the gist of what you look like ... said no one ever. *Swipes left*

2. The significant other - Yes let me tell you I am definitely going to want to meet a person with their significant other kissing them on the cheek in their photo, even if it isn't ... still no thank you. *Swipes left*

3. The "in action" - Great picture of you in action, blurry as hell, looks like you are running or something? I can't tell, but thanks for taking up my time trying to make out what is going on in your picture. *Swipes left*

4. The groupie - Okay let me get this straight ... I have never met you before, and I am looking at all of your pictures and each of them are a group of 5 - 10 people and you expect me to know which one you are? *Swipes left*

5. The "beer chugger" - Yeah bro, chug that beer in your picture that is so sexy. I definitely would love to hook up and talk about our love for beer, no. *Swipes left*

6. The suit and tie - HELLO do you look this good in regular clothes too? I don't know but compared to all of the other pictures I've seen, yours was the best. *Swipes right*

7. The several different pictures - Hmm ... Not a single one of your photos is the same person, so I don't know who you are ... Catfish? *Swipes left*

8. The awkward pose - I don't know if you are squatting, or holding a fart in or what? But that pose is definitely uncomfortable, you look like you should go to the bathroom. *Swipes left*

9. The "are you 50 or 23?" - I don't know if you age super fast, or you maybe just wrote your age wrong, but are you 50 or 23, cause you don't look 23. *Swipes left*

10. The dark room - Great picture choice, yup the one of you in a dark room where you can only see a tiny bit of your face. So yeah ... *Swipes left*

11. The one with the dog - You're not cute, but your dog is, so I am going to swipe right just because I want to message you and let you know your dog is cute, but that's it. *Swipes right*

12. The one with the muscles - HELLO you have a real nice body, but this could go one of two ways: you have a huge ego, or you just take care of yourself ... Hmmm, I'll take my chances. *Swipes right*

13. The back turned - Great picture of your back. I can totally tell what your face looks like from there, and you don't have a nice butt, so never mind. *Swipes left*

14. Just the chin - Thanks so much for just a picture of your chin, and your chin hairs I can tell you have a nice facial structure but that is it. *Swipes left*

15. The sunglasses - Every picture is you in your sunglasses, for all I know you could have googley eyes under there and look like Lil Jon. *Swipes left*

16. The secret toilet - Uhhh you are clearly on a toilet in your picture, so just no. *Swipes left*

17. The practically naked - You are wearing one of those Borat g-strings, this is not a profile I want to show my friends. *Swipes left*

18. The weight loss plan - Thanks for the side by side picture, great work losing weight, but I do not think Tinder is the place to show them. *Swipes left*

19. The Snapchat - "Freeband Gang ... Got all these hunnids" *Money emoji all over picture*... That is nice, but no. *Swipes left*

20. The money - Just a picture of money that may get some people, but not me if I can't see your face, for all I know that could be a bank deposit from your job. *Swipes left*

21. The Duck Face - No, no, no, no and no. That is not sexy. *Swipes left*

22. The holding the fish - You are about the fifth person in a two minute interval holding a fish ... Am I impressed? No. *Swipes left*

23. The absolute NO - Their photos might be of them naked, laying in a bath full of fruity pebbles, throwing up, crying, who knows ... Some people just put up the craziest pictures, so definitely not *Swipes left*