Things Tyler, the Creator Have Said

Tyler, the Creator and His Words of Wisdom

Here are just a few great quotes by Tyler, the Creator.

78

Tyler Okonma, worldly known as Tyler, the Creator, is a rapper, video director, music producer, actor, and probably much more. I'm a fan of what he does, but I absolutely love the things that he says! Whenever I watch him on television, I just know that as soon as he opens his mouth it's going to be something worth hearing. Even if he is just says "flamingo" twenty times in a row, I know that it was something that we all needed to hear. I could listen to him talk for hours! Some of my college professors could really learn from him; especially when it comes to learning how to keep someone's attention. Here is proof that the things Tyler, the Creator has said should be put on t-shirts and in textbooks. Warning, some of this content is a little rated R.

"I Don't Know What The F*** I'm Doing Here."

YouTube: Ancient Aliens ft. Tyler, the Creator

ytcropper.com

This is such a relatable quote from him, because do any of us really know what we are doing wherever we are most of the time?

"Try To Stay Clean, Smell Like Chanel..."

ytcropper.com

Tyler wisely discusses how to be hygienic.

"He's Too F*****g Straight And It's Weirding Me Out."

ytcropper.com

He is speaking the truth.

"What's Around Here To Eat?"

ytcropper.com

This is the first thing I always ask whenever I am in an unfamiliar area.

"This Is The Archetype For All Movie Characters."

ytcropper.com

Well...he's not wrong when you think about it.

"Just Checking My Phone Making Sure No One Died."

YouTube: Larry King

ytcropper.com

This something we all should do more regularly.

"I'm Not A Professional 'Cause I Don't Know What I'm Doing."

YouTube: Larry King

ytcropper.com

I really respect how honest he is about his work.

"You Give Certain Words Power."

YouTube: Larry King

ytcropper.com

I completely agree.

"It's Okay...Follow Their Own Path."

YouTube: Larry King

ytcropper.com

Your own happiness is more important!

"I Was Too White For The Black Kids, And Too Black For The White Kids."

YouTube: Larry King

ytcropper.com

This is very relatable. So many kids and even adults go through personal issues such as this one.

"I'm Probably The Most Annoying And Brightest Person Ever."

YouTube: Larry King

ytcropper.com

This is definitely something to be proud of.

"Tree Blood Is Fire."

YouTube: Viceland

ytcropper.com

Tree blood is absolutely fire!

"Why Can't N****s Have Anything?"

This video isn't cropped because the entire video should be watched! Everything he says in this video deserves to be heard!

There you have it! These are just a few of the great things Tyler, the Creator have said. I can't wait to hear what else he will say in the future, whether it'll be in a song, an interview, or a new television show of his.