50 Tweets That Should Be in The Twitter Hall Of Fame For how #Relatable They Are

Twitter never fails to remind us that we are not alone in this world.

100
Twiter
Author's Photo

Sometimes I judge myself for thinking something or acting a certain way, but then I get on Twitter and quickly realize I am not the only crazy one. I am still actually convinced that we all had the exact same childhood; it's a small world out there.

1. It's always worth a shot

2. Reading is bad for the health

3. Never say can't, unless it's to your homework that's due in 20 minutes

4. Aggressive twigs are scary

5. This happens more often than it should

6. Not all heroes wear capes

7. Wrong in so many ways that you can't help but laugh

8. Sometimes you just have to do it for the Instagram

9. Doesn't sound like a bad life to me

10. Guess I have to start using my purse, bathroom, or bedroom chapstick now

11. I won't be able to sleep at night if you don't

12. It's like nobody cares anymore

13. Blame it on the stars

14. Daddy

15. How rude

16. The real ones understand

17. This probably happens to me three times a day.. at least

18. My man just asked a question, don't hate

19. It only hurts a little... OK, maybe a lot.

20. Keep your options open ladies

21. This is an important question!!!

22. The accuracy

23. I think we can all relate

24. Share the love

25. Fair enough

26. Hate it when that happens

27. Where are my single girls at?

28. There really are no other options now that I think about it

29. That makes sense

30. He would make our lives so much easier

31. Priorities

32. Who else is with her on this one?

33. Kids are solely for entertainment

34. Coconut Yogurt

35. Best vegetable

36. Skinny QUEEN

37. I guess that makes sense

38. I might have been that annoying friend....

39. House plant

40. I still wonder if some of them had a crush on me, too

41. Don't we all?

42. B-A-N-A-N-A-S

43. If you know, you know

44. How come we are just now finding this out?

45. So literally nothing

46. Oops

47. Now I don't want to do it anymore since you told me to do it

48. Drama queen

49. And we are supposed to exercise for how long each day??

50. Life happens

Twitter can make me happy, sad and weirded out all at the same time; I am not really sure what we did to deserve this for free?