Twenty One Pilots lyrics

15 Twenty One Pilots Lyrics for the 'Emotional'

Lyrics to remind you how important your life is, just in case you ever doubted yourself.

266

In honor of Twenty One Pilots' comeback after a year of silence, that brought us two new singles, tour dates, and a release date for their upcoming album, here are 15 lyrics from Twenty One Pilots' songs through the years. These lyrics are soulful and mean to inspire "the few, the proud, the emotional" referenced in "Fairly Local." Never forget that your life is beautiful and worth living, and that you're the only one who can live your life to the fullest.

​1. "And please don't be afraid of what your soul is really thinking / Your soul knows god and evil, your soul knows both sides / And it's time to pick your battles, and I promise you this is mine" - Isle of Flightless Birds

2. "Get up 'cause the World has left you lying on the ground / You're my pride and joy, you're my pride and joy / Get, Johnny Boy, because we all need you now" - Johnny Boy

3. "Friend, please remove your hands from over your eyes for me / I know you want to leave / But friend, please don't take your life away from me" - Friend, Please

4. "I'll pray that one day you'll see / The only difference between life and dying / Is one is trying, that's all we're called to do / So try to love me and I'll try to save you" - Lovely

5. "When you squint your eyes / And your eyelashes make it look a little not right / And then when just enough light / Comes from just the right side / And you find you're not who you're supposed to be?" - Forest

6. "No one else is dealing with your demons / Meaning maybe defeating them / Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend" - Kitchen Sink

7. "Tie a noose around your mind / Loose enough to breathe fine and tie it / To a tree tell it, you belong to me, this ain't a noose / This is a leash and I have news for you / You must obey me" - Holding Onto You

8. "And I will say that we should take a moment and hold it / And keep it frozen and know that life has a hopeful undertone" - Migraine

9. "Now the night is coming to an end / The sun will rise and we will try again" - Truce

10. "I know who I truly am / I truly do have a chance / Tomorrow I'll switch the beat / To avoid yesterday's dance" - Fairly Local

11. "So your brain knows to keep going even though hope / Is far from this moment but you would not know it / Gets better when morning finally rears its head" - Message Man

12. "I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink / But now I'm insecure and I care what people think" - Stressed Out

13. "Just because we check the guns at the door / Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades" - Heathens

14. "They want to make you forget / Save your razor blades now, not yet" - Nico and the Niners

15. "I crumble underneath the weight / Pressures of a new place roll my way" - Jumpsuit