Tweets of the Week

Tweets of the Week

6

@HeardinHouse : "It definitely doesn't count as cheating if it was at Pav's." @PavlovsBar

@girlposts : are you a prostitute

because youre prosticute

@TheFakeESPN : Winter X Games in Aspen experiences delay after crowd turns half-pipe into whole-pipe and tries to smoke OG Kush out of it.

@itsGirlCode : Don't trust girls bc we screen shot your messages and send them to each other and laugh at your life

@CLAmktg : Former @GamecocksOnline QB Connor Shaw gets a shout out & standing O at the start of encore. #NightTrainTourCLA

@BumpNrunGilm0re : If you want to go to a school and have fun, win football games, & play in the best conference - commit to South Carolina

@NYC_BLONDE : Remind yourself that you have the same hours in a day as Beyoncé but also remind yourself that Britney shaved her head that one time

@DeclanSHolmes : I laugh at people who ruin their lives after winning the lottery but the truth is I would need only a fraction of that money to ruin my life

@rwood_SC : #Gamecocks ranked No. 7 nationally by Baseball America. Only school in the country with a top 10 football, basketball and baseball team.

@FastLaneSports : Leave it to Victor Hampton to have a birthday party that includes a $2,500 twerking contest #TurntUp

@beentheredunlap : iPod starts in night class, teacher asks who sings that song....saying chamillionaire in front of ur whole class is embarrassing.....-_-

@fastsionary : Before sleeping, most people will imagine stuff they want to happen.

@FastLaneSports : That Budweiser commercial making folks more teary-eyed than Floyd Mayweather looking at his $10.4M bet on Denver