25 Tweets About Cardi B's Baby

25 Tweets About Cardi B's Baby You saw As Soon As She Was Born

Everyone is really pressed about the kids name, but really...y'all are just jealous.

1371
cardi b birth photo

If you're living under a rock, Cardi B gave birth on June 10 to Kulture Kiari Cephus. Below are trending tweets about Cardi and Offset's name choice.

1. I mean, she is right

Lissen, Cardi B's name is Belcalis Marlenis Almanza and Offset's name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus, they couldn't just name their baby Jennifer.

I'm here for extra spicy, Hogwarts spell-ass names. Welcome to the world, Kulture!

@BritniDWrites

2. Leave Cardi alone

Cardi b's been pregnant for 20 years and she has the audacity to name the baby KULTURE......

@hotdamntifftam

3. SHOTS FIRED

So if Cardi B's baby's name is 'Kulture' is her nickname going to be 'cult'? Just wondering.

@livhanson95

4. RIGHT?

OMG CARDI B HAD HER BABY AND NAMED IT KULTURE IM HERE FOR IT

@ImON_Mcleod9

5. Migo is pretty cool, you have to admit it

Alright so what part of QC let these mf's name they baby girl Kulture, Offset a cool ass lil name, so is cardi b, takeoff, & quavo, so you telling me they couldn't come up with anything else ??? I mean it's the damn name of 2 of migos albums that's wack.

@jaystap_

6. I have no words

Y'all mad a cardi b for naming her baby Kulture but y'all bm's bout to name y'all babies Ramen Noodlez

@IMIGHTBEE__

7. Are you really that surprised?

It's not yet Friday, @iamcardib just gave birth to baby Kulture, Kylie Jenner was just named a self made billionaire by Forbes magazine

@santapablo_

8. KULTURE KIARI CEPHUS KULTURE KIARI CEPHUS KULTURE KIARI CEPHUS

I heard if you look in the mirror and say Kulture Kiari Cephus 3 times fast, Cardi B will pop in it with the baby saying, "EOOOOWWWW".

@EmiBayyy

9. I mean, it is HER baby

Cardi B s Baby was born. There s no such name as Kulture with a K seriously. Actually this should be the name of one of the Kardashian's daughters. It would ve been a very appropriated choice combining the K with the cultural influence of the Kardashians nowadays

@paxbrasiliana

10. ACTUALLY DEAD

My guess is Cardi B & Offset spelled the name of their baby wrong and when corrected was just like "eh F it let's go with it" #Kulture

@shyguyshawn

11. WOW.

Cardi B name her baby Kulture no C because Cardi a Blood and bloods dont mess with the letter C #StayWoke

@AppleJacksTay

12. Y'all mad because you know it's true LMAO

*white parent voice* I can't believe Cardi B and Offset named their baby girl Kulture Kiari Cephus, that's ridiculous! Oh no, it's almost 4:30, I need to pick up my kids Lakynn and Nayvie.

@MrFilmkritik

13. *sips my tea*

Congratulation to Cardi b and Offset to their new born baby #kulture but sis can we have a cup of tea and discuss about the name

@liso_mangi

14. I CAN SEE IT

Cardi b and offsets baby is named kulture which means if they have another baby they will name it kulture ii

@Sethie_B

15. They are on a higher level than us

We thought Chicago West was... unique. But Cardi B named her baby Kulture. No hate, just konfused.

@kevinfigman

16. A KULTURED KWEEN

so when Cardi B and Offset go shopping for baby stuff they can say "it's for the Kulture"

@leannuh_renay

17. It's WHATEVA

Cardi B named her baby kulture. sis you could of told us that on Ellen.

@CrownmeJ

18. Oh, same

Cardi B had her baby and named her Kulture and I am very excited for these baby photos and videos to flood my Instagram

@apbenven

19. I'm not sure I understand...

kulture ! really, cardi b ? your child is not a yoghurt or a cheese ! let your baby girl BREATHE ! she was wronged with this name !

@billyvaws

20. You were very right, @_cbrie

got on IG & seen Cardi's baby is named Kulture..... ima just mute Cardi B for the day bc i know y'all bout to have a field day

@_cbrie

21. LEAVE MY BABY ALONE

Cardi B and Offset gave birth to a daughter and named her Kulture. She should've waited until the baby turned 18 before deciding her stripper name.

@Social_Mime

22. That's krazy

Cardi B named her baby Kulture with a "K," because Korn with a "K" was already taken.

@ComedyCentral

23. EXACTLY

everyone's really attacking Cardi B's baby name (Kulture) and she's just a day old, yall do know Offset named her... what about True, North, and Chicago?

@CiLVxo

24. You right, you right

Cardi B had her baby... Kulture Kiari Cephus. Not shocked by this name choice... it would've been weird if she named her something like Brianna

@aubreymariah14

25. THANK YOU

Cardi B named her baby Kulture, for the culture.

@AhMedB_17