AHS Apocalypse Tweets

The Top 4 Tweets That Emerged During Episode 3 Of 'American Horror Story: Apocalypse'

Mutants and robots and witches, oh my!

73
https://twitter.com/AHSFX/media

Warning: spoilers.

Any devoted "American Horror Story" fan knows that every season throws us for a loop. Usually, by the end of the first episode, we all don't know what the hell is going on. This season is no exception.

After watching the third episode on Wednesday, I am more confused than ever. This season, in particular, has been especially out of order, even for a series as strange as AHS. And I'm not alone. Twitter is always flooded with hilarious tweets stemming from the confusion of everyone tuning in.

Here are some of the crazy things we learned in episode 3 that led to some of my favorite tweets of the week.

1. Mallory is a witch. 

@ReidZura

Until now, Mallory was a simple servant in the outpost, catering to Coco's every need and flying under the radar. However, after filling Michael Langdon's room with fire and petrifying the Antichrist himself, it's pretty clear to us that she's a witch. Twitter was quick to pick up on this, and the tweets didn't disappoint.

2. Ms. Meade is a robot. 

@SwiftKloss13

We all knew something was up with Ms. Meade when she got shot at the end of the second episode and appeared to leak white fluid instead of blood. However, this twist was one I was not expecting, along with many others on Twitter. This tweet perfectly reflects my expression when she said, "...and I'm a goddamn robot."

3. Almost the entire cast ate poison apples and died. 

@sarahbelle93

AHS threw its biggest curveball of the season yet by killing off almost the entire cast with poison apples during an All Hallow's Eve celebration in the outpost. However, the projectile vomit scenes following were the real tragedy.

4. The witches are back. 

@possibly_julia

The. Witches. Are. Back.

This is the moment we had all been waiting for ever since it was leaked that this season would be a "Coven"/"Murder House" crossover. However, what's really strange is that Sarah Paulson's character of Ms. Venable was killed off and then she was re-emerged as a new character less than five minutes later. I'm not complaining (I love her), but it does seem odd.

Tune into FX this Wednesday at 10 p.m. to follow the madness.