4 Women On Television Who Have Earned Recognition And Admiration
Celebrities

Four incredible women who make an impact with their work on television.

2896

March is all about women's HERstory month. So many women ignite sparks of inspiration in our souls and they deserve recognition for their fierce leadership.

Here are four women in film and television that you should be admiring.

1. Savannah Guthrie

Flickr

Savannah Guthrie is an American journalist and attorney. She is widely known for being a news anchor on the "TODAY" show on NBC.

With her hard work and determination, she has become a great inspiration for many girls (and boys) to look up to.

2. Amy Poehler

Wikimedia

Simply said, she played the role of Leslie Knope.

3. Ellen Degeneres

Wikimedia

Ellen Degeneres is one of the kindest women on television. She is always bringing so much positivity and light to television and her kindness is greatly appreciated.

4. Hoda Ktob

Wikimedia

Hoda Kotb is another anchor on the "TODAY" show.

She had a radiance and strength to her that makes her so resilient and admirable.