The TV Spouse You Should Have, Based on Your Zodiac Sign

What do the stars say?

1067
https://www.instagram.com/paulvedere/

As much as some of us hate to admit it, our zodiac signs are pretty defining of many of our personalities, likes, dislikes, interests, etc. Zodiac signs can be a huge part of our lives and learning about them can be more fun than learning actual schoolwork.

While I don't put all of my trust into zodiacs like some do, I do hold some stock in them and believe that our zodiacs can tell a lot about us--for example: what TV spouse we would end up with if we had our way. The following is exactly that, based off of the typical zodiac personalities and the personalities of the characters, how well they mesh, and how well they balance.

Aries:

TV Spouse - Nancy Wheeler (Stranger Things)

Aries are quite commonly known to be the courageous ones. They are determined, confident, optimistic, and honest. On their downside, though, they are impatient, moody, impulsive. Nancy Wheeler is a great balance to both the good and the bad features. She's level-headed, so she will be able to resolve fights quickly, she's adaptable, and she stands her ground in tough situations, so she wouldn't allow herself to be walked all over. Overall, she's strong, she's brave, independent, and loyal--and any Aries would be lucky to have this gem!

Taurus:

TV Spouse - Stefan Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)

Taurus folk are known as the reliable and devoted ones. They're known to be more stable than the other signs and more practical or responsible. Their faults? They're known to be stubborn and sometimes uncompromising and possessive. Stefan Salvatore would make a great match for any Taurus, though, with his large heart. He's good at resolving conflict and coming to an agreement (so long as he's not turned into Ripper!Stefan), and his life is very stable for being a vampire. He's kind, patient, loyal, loving, compassionate--overall the ideal lover for Taurus everywhere.

Gemini:

TV Spouse: Fiona Gallagher (Shameless)

Fiona Gallagher is a spitfire. She's witty, she's smart, she's hard-working, decisive, passionate. While she's definitely rough around the edges, she would make a great balance for a Gemini, who tend to be indecisive and nervous, yet constantly feel the need to exchange ideas with others of their caliber. They learn quickly and are adaptable to many situations, making a Gemini perfect to blend seamlessly into the crazy Gallagher household.

Cancer:

TV Spouse: Archie Andrews (Riverdale)

Cancers are mainly known for one thing (and as a Cancer, I get to say this without anyone coming @ me): how stupidly goddamn emotional we are. We are known for other things, as well--imagination, our moodiness, our loyalty--but almost all of it leads back to our emotions. Because we're emotional beings, though, we need a partner that is equally as able to express themselves and how they feel. Archie Andrews has no trouble at all expressing his emotions in Riverdale, dealing with murders, high school drama, love triangles, and the general dangers of his town. He's loyal, and always there when you need him, which is the true sign of a perfect Cancer mate.

Leo:

TV Spouse: Tom Haverford (Parks and Recreation)

For a Leo, they need someone who is confident enough to keep up with them. Who has the drive, motivation, intelligence, passion? That's where Tom Haverford comes in. He's an entrepreneur, so he's used to being charismatic enough to lead a room and if you watch Parks and Rec, then you know one thing: he absolutely oozes confidence. While there may be some clashing sometimes overdominance, the match overall would make for a great, passionate relationship full of success.

Virgo:

TV Spouse: Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)

Virgos tend to be one of the more analytical signs. They're hard-working and practical almost to a fault. A partner like Spencer Reid would understand a Virgo's workaholic tendencies, as he tends to do the same. Don't think that there would be dull moments between the two of you, though. Between his team at the BAU and whatever excitement follows him home from his career, there would likely rarely be a boring second in the relationship.

Libra:

TV Spouse: Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

Libras are often non-confrontational and generally cooperative human beings in trying to avoid that confrontation. They have a tendency to be gracious and fair-minded. Who could be a better balance for this than Dean Winchester of Supernatural? Dean is seen as the defender on the show, constantly throwing himself into harm's way to protect Sam, Castiel, or any other human he grows to love and care for. He's a passionate man and a protective one at that. He's often unpredictable, which would lead to a bit of fun in an often structured Libra's life.

Scorpio:

TV Spouse: Alex Karev (Grey's Anatomy)

Alex Karev can be characterized as resourceful, non-judgmental, and very, very stubborn. While he often has difficulty initially getting to the point of actually expressing his feelings and love for someone, once he's there, he shows that love as often as he can. This makes him the perfect partner for a Scorpio. Scorpios are typically stubborn to a fault and a bit distrusting to start off with. It may be a bit of a rocky relationship with a regular mini-argument or two over something dumb, but once both partners get to know each other and learn to trust, something beautiful could flourish.

Sagittarius:

TV Spouse: Jane Villanueva (Jane the Virgin)

A Sagittarius deserves a partner as generous and kind as they are, but they also need someone who's going to balance their sometimes “out-there" humor and their impatience. It takes a special kind of person, like Jane Villanueva. Jane is a level-headed, emotionally strong woman who isn't afraid to keep her partner in check. She can be headstrong at times, but overall, she's a patient woman and is willing to help anyone who needs it, which is perfect for a Sagittarius.

Capricorn:

TV Spouse: Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)

Capricorns are known to be quite the know-it-alls. To deal with that requires a partner who is equally so in a relationship, but that is also kind enough to share the spotlight with their partner. Rory Gilmore does just that. She's kind-hearted, sweet, and full of patience and intelligence. She knows that she's smart and often demonstrates that, but it's bearable and not overwhelming. Capricorns also have a tendency to expect the worst outcome in situations, and, because of Rory's past with accepting and dealing with responsibility, she often would have plans set already for those worst outcomes.

Aquarius:

TV Spouse: Missandei (Game of Thrones)

Those with the Aquarius sign tend to be original and independent. They make incredible humanitarian figures usually. Missandei from Game of Thrones, speaking a variety of nineteen languages and being the right-hand woman of the Khaleesi, could fit into this lifestyle quite well. She's often displayed her ability to compromise and her level-headedness in the show, along with her assertiveness. She stands for what is right and is overall an extremely independent, strong woman.

Pisces:

TV Spouse: Santana Lopez (Glee)

Pisces are compassionate, gentle people. Their inspiration often derives from creativity and musicality, which makes them a great fit for Santana Lopez. While Santana is rough around the edges and often has trouble expressing her emotions in a healthy way to those she doesn't care for, she has no issues expressing her love for those she truly cares about and loves. She's honest to a fault and could be the perfect balance to a Pisces, who could just be too soft-spoken to speak up about something.