10 TV Series To Binge Before You Go Back To School

Summer is coming to an end, but that doesn't mean you don't have time for a few more shows.

18

https://www.everypixel.com/image-10314549907663211461

All of the following shows are three seasons or less, making it super easy to binge them before you have to get back to classes.

1. Stranger Things (Netflix)

If you haven't seen this show, you've either been intentionally avoiding it, or you've been living under a rock. Either way, it's time to watch it.

2. Big Mouth (Netflix)

If you like crude humor and cartoons, this one is for you. It's about the journey of hormone-filled teenagers, and it's hilarious.

3. Freaks and Geeks (Amazon)

Okay, hear me out. Sure, you might have to actually buy this series, but I promise it's so worth it. You get to see the beginnings of so many great actors' careers, and the good storyline is a plus.

4. Seven Seconds (Netflix)

I'm actually binging this right now. It follows a group of white police officers, one of which has accidentally hit a black teenager with his car, who are trying to cover up this crime. It's a drama with just the right amount of comedy.

5. Who Is America? (HBO)

Sasha Baron Cohen is not messing around. In this borderline career-ending show, he catches political figures throughout the US doing the worst things.

6. The Haunting of Hill House (Netflix)

Coming from someone who is scared of literally everything, this is one of my favorite shows to date. There are just enough creepy/eerie things to keep you drawn in, but not enough to give you nightmares. Plus, the cinematography in this show is phenomenal.

7. 11.22.63 (Hulu)

James Franco stars in this series about a school teacher who goes back in time to try and stop the assassination of JFK. It's got romance, comedy, suspense, and just about any other genre, you could think of.

8. You (Netflix)

This show is a rollercoaster. Every episode leaves you on the edge of your seat, wanting to watch the next one. It follows college student Beck, and her stalker/lover Joe, who has so many dark secrets.

9. I Love You, America With Sarah Silverman (Hulu)

If you like politics, this one is for you. Sarah Silverman, while being a democrat herself, explores all sides of the political spectrum in this show, traveling around the US to speak to people from all different backgrounds.

10. The Handmaid's Tale (Hulu)

I'll warn you, this one is heavy. It's about a dystopian future where women are pretty much stripped of all rights and forced to have children for infertile couples, and it is hard to watch. The pure hope of these women getting revenge on the patriarchy is what keeps me watching.