Shows to Binge Watch

18 TV Shows To Binge Watch This Summer

From comedy, to romance, to drama these shows will fill up your summer!

162
Shows To Binge Watch

Everyone knows that summer is the time to settle down, relax, and prepare yourself for the fall semester. Here are some TV shows on Netflix and Hulu that you can binge watch this summer! Some of these can be found on both Netflix and Hulu.

1. "All American"

Where to find: Netflix

About: All American is a good TV show about a teenage boy living in the hood of Los Angles. He gets a chance to move to Beverly Hills for a better life and chance to be noticed by college scouts. There are many twists and turns this one will you will not want to stop watching.

# of seasons: 1 (But has been renewed for season 2 on the CW)

2. "The Act"

Where to find: Hulu

About: This is the story about Gypsy Rose Blanchard and her mother Dee Dee. This explains Gypsy and Dee Dee's life all the way up until Gypsy and her boyfriend murder Dee Dee. Very enticing and the acting is great.

# of seasons: 1

3. "Modern Family"

Where to find: Hulu

About: A funny comedy about a crazy, large family. There are twists, turns, and overall humors found in each episode. This star studded cast won't leave you disappointed.

# of seasons: 10

4. "Parks and Recreation"

Where to find: Netflix

About: This show follows the life of the Pawnee, Indiana Parks and Recreation department. More specifically it follows Leslie Knopp the leader of the department who wants to make a better Pawnee. This show will make you laugh all the time and has such a great story line.

# of seasons: 7

5. "New Girl"

Where to find: Netflix

About: This show follows the life of Jess Day. Jess goes through a break up and ends up living with three single guys in a loft. Follow the groups hilarious story, that is quite relatable to everyday life.

# of seasons: 7

6. "Dance Moms"

Where to find: Hulu

About: Everyone knows how dramatic women and girls are. Well put a group of girls and moms together with Abby Lee Miller then you have drama to fill up days. Follow the story of the Abby Lee Dance Company as they go through the competitions, exchanging of members, and jealousy.

# of seasons: 7 (8th season will premier this June)

7. "Sons of Anarchy"

Where to find: Netflix

About: This show is about Jax Taylor, the Vice President and future President of the infamous motorcycle gang the Sons of Anarchy. Trying to work things out with the love of his life and finding his path, this show is awesome! You will go through every emotion possible and will not want to stop watching!

# of seasons: 7

8. "Greys Anatomy"

Where to find: Netflix

About: This show follows the life of Meredith Grey. Meredith's mother is an award winning surgeon and Meredith has a lot to live up too. Follow Meredith and her friends lives going through surgical internship all the way through becoming attending!

# of seasons: 15 (new episodes coming on ABC as we speak)

9. "One Tree Hill"

Where to find: Hulu

About: Follow the life of the Tree Hill, North Carolinas' finest! Follow their lives from the struggles of high school to being in the real world. The show brings real life situations to life and teaches many lessons! This is one you don't want to miss out on!

# of seasons: 9

10. "The Office"

https://www.instagram.com/msjennafischer/p/BnZGVpinvV6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1itry59d31nt6

Where to find: Netflix

About: The Dunder Mifflin Paper Company is the place to be. The humor and comedy is turned on of every second of this TV show! If you want a laugh I would watch this!

# of seasons: 9

11. "Scandal"

Where to find: Netflix

About: Olivia Pope and Associates know how to solve a problem. Each episode has a mystery/crime/ situation to solve meanwhile a larger story line is happening. This one is not hard to follow and is a great watch!!

# of seasons: 7

12. "Friday Night Lights"

Where to find: Hulu

About: Follow the small town group from Dillion, Texas where football is everything. From family trials, to friendships, to relationships this is a show that won't have you pressing pause.

# of seasons: 5

13. "The Ranch"

Where to find: Netflix

About: Welcome to the life of the Bennett family. The dysfunctional, rancher family who try to work things out but in the end of the day they know family means everything. This show will bring the tears and the laughs.

# of seasons: 3 (split into 6 parts, more seasons coming soon)

14. "Shameless"

Where to find: Netflix

About: The Gallagher family knows how to fend for themselves. Follow each one on trying to live, make money, and have a life. This show is funny and so realistic at the same time.

# of seasons: 9

15. "FRIENDS"

Where to watch: Netflix

About: Follow a group of friends trying to live life in the big apple in the 90s. From the outfits, to the hair, to the 90s humor this will put you straight back in the 90s. This show is funny with a side of romance!

# of seasons: 10

16. "Jane the Virgin"

Where to find: Netflix

About: Follow Jane Villanueva's life after getting pregnant after the OBGYN accidentally impregnates her. This funny show follows all of Janes ups and downs of her life!

# of seasons: 4

17. "Gilmore Girls"

Where to find: Netflix

About: Follow the life of Lorlie and Rory Gilmore as the mother- daughter duo navigate life. Lorlei became a mother when she was tasing a teenager, now she is raising her teenage daughter with rich parents who want to do the exact opposite of her! Follow their life of romance, laughter, fights, and reunions!

# of seasons: 7

18. "Glee"

Where to find: Netflix

About: Follow the life of the McKinley High Glee club. From the formation to passing the torch, this show literally relates to every detail of teenage life. This show will make you smile, laugh, and cry.

# of seasons: 6