Tune Out That Breakup With Ten Breakup Songs

Ten breakup songs that will make you feel like a badass and bring out all of the feels.

515
Danielle Ward

1) Movin On-Rascall Flatts

Even if the thought of country music makes you want to cringe, this song is a MUST. The words are extremely relatable to anyone who is finding themselves struggling through a breakup.

2) Collapse-Eminem

This is my cardio song. When you’re in the gym, trying to clear your mind of the anxiety, worries and stress, this song will push you to keep going. Listen to the words and if it makes you feel like a badass, it’s working.

3) Sorry not sorry-Demi Lovato

The ultimate breakup song! You’ve just gone through a break up and you’re in the mood to get out and show off the fact that you’re now single. Flaunt it girl! This is your time

4) When someone stops loving you-Little Big Town

For those days you’re not feeling as much of a badass and you find yourself feeling down, this is the song for you. Shed those tears and don’t hold back. This song brings all of the feels.

5) Tell me you love me-Demi Lovato

YES. YES. YES. This song is everything. Blast up your stereo and belt it out!

6) Lonely Call-RaeLynn

Calling after 12 at night doesn't mean he's interested. It means you've made yourself too avaliable. Let it ring girl.

7) Hey Heart Break-Jennifer Nettles

Break up with your heartbreak ladies! We all have experienced the pain of a breakup; however, don’t stay in that place for long. Say goodbye to those sleepless nights!

8) IDGAF-Dua Lipa

HOLY YES.

9) Tin Man-Miranda Lambert

Five words: Love is so damn hard.

10) You don’t do it for me anymore- Demi Lovato

You can look at this song two ways: one, the old you can’t compare to the new you. Two, the relationship you were once in, just doesn’t do it for you any longer. The perfect melody.