Decisions. Those are hard to make, especially when they're big life decisions that can affect your future or an important moment during your day. Personally, I have come to realize that I am the worst when it comes to making decisions. I can barely decide where I want to eat or what I want to eat! I've been watching "The Good Place" lately and I have come to terms that Chidi Anagonye, an ethics professor on the show that has troubling making decisions, is basically the male version of me. Here are 10 signs you're probably bad at making life decisions:
Let's be real, anyone who has a dog knows that it if we could, we would text our dogs all day long. If they could text us, our thread would look something like...
1. "Are you coming home soon?! Let's go out!"
2. "So not to be weird... but you never ended up answering me last night... Am I the good boy? Idk I just want to be clear on our relationship I don't want to be lead on if I'm not."
3. "The cat is being such a bit** I literally can't stand her"
4. "Hey, just wondering, are you going to wear those black booties tonight? If you are, I'll chew the zipper out of the brown ones instead."
5. "Okay, so don't freak out, but something not so chill happened on the rug..."
6. "Are there any leftovers in the trash? I'm not gonna get into it, I was just curious. Love u."
7. "If you're reading this... bring Milk Bones."
8. "Hey, what's for dinner tonight?! Purina again?"
9. "Miss you!!"
10. "Are you gonna eat that food on the counter or is that for everyone? Asking for the cat."
11. "I LOVE YOU"
12. "OMG, I can't wait for you to come home on break! Can you sleep in the guest room tho? Mom said I could have your room when you moved out. Love u!"
13. "Ice cream date later?!"
14. "We should go for a walk I need to get my ass back in shape for summer. You should be my workout buddy!"
15. "Netflix and chill tonight?"
Every year, when the holiday season rolls around, many people stress about what to get for their friends, family, significant others, etc. I know a lot of the questions people ask themselves are, "how can I make my gift personal?" or "what is a thoughtful gift to get them?" Well, I thought of some ideas, so you don't have to.
This gift is super easy to personalize. I have bought from @jessiegirljewelry through Amazon before. She has plenty of options on how you can customize your keychain for whomever you are buying it. You can get a quote, a special date, coordinates of a meaningful place, names and so much more engraved, you name it!
2. Aesthetically Pleasing Gift Box With Mini Gifts
When I was scrolling through my VSCO, I came across this photo and I thought it would be the perfect gift idea! I love how all of the colors of each object correlate with each other, and each gift is cute and personal within the box. Obviously, you don't have to put expensive items like Calvin Klein and a bottle of wine in the box, but you can easily personalize this for the person you are giving this to as a gift.
If you have a friend who likes to write or draw a lot, this is the perfect gift to give them. This is even better than giving a blank journal because, at times where your friend's creative juices may run dry, a guided journal will easily help them find inspiration. Here are is a thoughtful and creative gift to give, and I can assure you that your writer and artist friends will appreciate you for it!
4. Canvas Painting
Canvas paintings have become increasingly popular, and for good reason. There are so many directions you can go with canvas paintings. You can paint a cute quote, a favorite TV or movie character, or even a sports team logo. You don't even need to be the best artist for this because you can easily find stencils at your local Michael's or A.C. Moore to help you make the perfect painting to give as a gift!
5. Note Jar
Note jars are some of the most personal gifts you can give to someone. They can either be filled with little notes for each day of the year, notes with positive messages, or even date ideas for when you and your significant other have run out of ideas for fun dates! This is quick and easy, and if you want to take it a step further, you can even decorate the jar with paint or bows!