Why You SHOULD Try Curology

I Tried Curology’s Free Trial And Can Now Say That You 100 Percent Should Do The Same

I was skeptical, now I'm hooked.

85
Unsplash.com

I have known about Curology for a couple of years now, by way of the countless ads that would pop up on my social media timelines. I never really gave the brand much thought, due to my consistently average complexion and lack of breakouts. This absence of concern over the care of my face quickly vanished after six months passed following the insertion of my Nexplanon Implant. I noticed a total change in my face, skin, and complexion that I couldn't control with the best products, diet and delicate skincare routine.

My skin went from being blemish-free 90 percent of the time to being constantly taken over by breakouts and dry areas.

I put a dent in my wallet in attempts to save my skin with serums, expensive moisturizers, dermatologist-approved cleansers, and ultimately more products than I could name, but the formulas did nothing for my face.

I considered going to a dermatologist but didn't want to make a four-hour trip back home for a consultation. After the hundredth Curology ad interrupted my YouTube video, I finally decided to click on the link and see what all of the hype was about.

The first thing I noticed on the Curology website was the free offer trial where they send a reduced sized product kit for you to test out on your skin that ultimately costs $4.95, as you have to pay for shipping and handling. I completed a questionnaire addressing my skin concerns, took pictures of my face, wrote a very lengthy and detailed paragraph to my future personal medical provider and submitted all of my information. Less than 24 hours after I started the free offer, I was emailed my treatment plan which provided skincare recommendations tailored specifically to me along with an explanation of my custom formula.

The day after I received my treatment plan, my Curology package was shipped and projected to arrive in a week, but it was miraculously delivered in four short days. The packaging was of great quality and the second set of instructions that I received was easy to understand, allowing me to start my treatment immediately. My treatment routine consisted of washing my face with the Curology cleanser twice a day, applying the Curology moisturizer twice a day and using my Curology customized formula only in the evening. Although it is too soon to judge a difference in my breakouts, I can say that the three products are the first formulas that don't leave my face red or oily.

I have not experienced any inflammation or irritation while I've been using my Curology set and have noticed that the flaky skin on my dry spots no longer exists.

I am overall very impressed with the quick service that Curology provided me, the great advice that I have received from my Curology medical provider and the convenience offered to alter my formula and order a new or larger set right away. If you are struggling in any way with your skin, want to address concerns with a medical provider or simply want to give Curology a try, I highly recommend starting their trial offer to see if you can achieve your skin goals!