10 Things to Give Yourself A Relief During The Semester.
Life Stages

Try These 10 Things For A Successful Semester

Well something so simple as writing due dates down in your planner can take you down a successful road and one with no stress.

60
Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash

Don't We all love straight A's? And not too forget don't we all love seeing that 4.0 gpa at the bottom of the page of final grades? Well if you do want to see straight A's on your final grades than you need to put effort in. We all love to blame teachers for taking time to put in grade but we forget the fact that they do also have a life outside of teaching. If you want good grades and are tired of watching YouTube videos about it well keep on reading. When you try these 10 things your guaranteed to have all A's.

1. Write daily, weekly and monthly goals

Old School right? Well writing goals can actually make you succeed and make you feel more accomplish! Writing down daily, weekly, and monthly goals will give you a constant reminder on what you want to achieve.

2. Always write down everything on the syallbus

Haven't we all have those days were we forget about a reading and have a pop quiz on it? Well something so simple as writing due dates down in your planner can take you down a successful road and one with no stress.

3. Sit in the T zone!

What even is a T zone? A T zone is the front seats of a class followed by the first seat staring every row. When you sit in the front all you have to do is pay attention. Sitting in the front also tells your professor that you actually care to learn and your always are in front of your professor.

4.  Go to office hours!

Isn't our college tuition bill just a handsome amount? Well your professors do get paid from your money to teach you. So don't be scared or shy to just say " I don't know how to do this"? Don't get all shy or think your going be thought of as dumb. Going to office hours will also tell your professor you really care.

5. Build realtionships with your professors!

Building relationships with your professors can take you a long way. Starting to network in college can also take you a long way. Start by just talking to your professor and getting to know them. You don't have to be all buddy with them but having them realize you care about how they are doing will just give you another plus point.

6. At least be friends with one person in each class!

On the first day of class find someone who you could be study buddies with or friends with. Exchange phone numbers. When you know at least one person in your class you can switch notes and ask them any questions you might have.

7. Scheulde around your classes.

Never schedule your classes around work. Work always comes second. When you have a set schedule for classes then you know what time or shifts you can work.

8. Always check online before buying a book

Always check online for your book because if its online and you already brought it its a waste of money. Checking online will take time but hey it really is worth it. Also checking the local library or melcat.com will literally save your money.

9. Keep track of your grades through out the semster

Keeping track of your grades in a journal will show you how well you did or what you need to improve on. Keeping track of your grades on daily basis will also help you set goals which will increase your motivation to do better.

10. Space out studying and assignments 

Always have time for assignments and studying. Pick a day of the week in which you can sit down with a cup of coffee and a weekly calendar or planner and plan out your week. This way you will never get overwhelmed and will be able to expect the unexpected.