Try New Things Sometimes

6 Ways To Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone

Because everyone needs to once in a while.

47

Sometimes it's hard to figure out when to just relax and take time for yourself, and when to reach out of your comfort zone. Living can get monotonous sometimes, so it's important to try new things and venture out of your comfort zone every once in a while. These might not be the same for everyone, but here are some ways I get out of my comfort zone.

1. Compliment a stranger

Some people might think this is weird, but it surely brightens someone's day. Taking time to be nice to a complete stranger might be something out of the ordinary, but can be good for both parties.

2. Make travel plans to go somewhere you never thought you'd go

There are plenty of ways to travel on the cheap side, and plenty of places to go that you might never have thought of before.

3. Go to that social event that makes you a bit nervous

Yes, staying in and watching Netflix can be nice sometimes, but it's good to get out and be around people.

4. Try a new food

Order something other than your normal chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-a. You never know, you might like it even better.

5. Sign up for a random club that interests you

Same thing as last, you might find that you like it.

6. Take a class outside of your major/requirements that interests you

Wanted to take an Art History class but your major is Biology? Do it anyways.

Try new things, venture out of your comfort zone, and be adventurous every once in a while.