15 Truths That All Coffee Addict Can Raise Their Mugs To

15 Truths That All Coffee Addicts Can Raise Their Mugs To

All coffee lovers, UNITE!

29
three girls sitting

Coffee is love, coffee is life, and coffee is the reason that some of us want to wake up every morning. Most of us weren't expecting to love coffee as much as we do now, yet here we are.

Not everyone gets us, but just know that we take our coffee very seriously. These are some rules that the majority of us live by that will help non-coffee lovers help to understand us a little better.

Coffee gives us a little something to look forward to when we wake up in the morning.

We know we probably spend too much money on coffee, but it costs $0 to mind your own business.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6UB5RrlQuMfZp82Y/giphy.gif

The perfect mug can make drinking coffee even more joyous.

Bacon and Eggs Mugs Set by AllDressedUp13 on Etsy, $25.00 | Gift ideas | Pinterest | Mugs, Coffee mugs and Cute mugs

pin.it

CaFfeiNe iS AdDicTinG. We promise nobody cares. Mind your business, Doris.

If you think all coffee tastes the same then you don't know coffee

media.giphy.com

Weak coffee is for weak people

Don't talk to me before I've had my coffee

media.giphy.com

Decaf is not real coffee.

Is there really a point to decaf? | Coffee! | Pinterest | Coffee, Coffee jokes and Coffee humor

pin.it

The smell of good coffee can make you feel some type of way.

media.giphy.com

Not having your daily cup of coffee can turn you into the spawn of satan.

media.giphy.com

Most coffee lovers can only be friends with people who love coffee as much as we do.

Coffee with friends | | insta worthy | | Pinterest | Friends, Coffee with friends and Pictures

pin.it

True coffee lovers only buy whole-bean coffee and grind their own coffee. And if you don't, then you should.

RB Ethiopia Whole Coffee Beans 12oz

pin.it

Even though it's nobody's business, it's still cringe-worthy whenever someone goes to Starbucks just to get a vanilla bean frappuccino.

media.giphy.com

Instant coffee is almost as bad as decaf.

media.giphy.com

Tea lovers are weird...

media.giphy.com