7 Reasons Why The Hairdresser-Client Bond Is Unbreakable

Why it's important to find the perfect hairdresser and stick with them.

127

If you are anything like me, changing my hairstyle is an extremely stressful decision. Will I look good in whatever style I found on Pinterest? What if the color doesn't turn out right? What if the stylist I found isn't experienced enough to do what I ask? These things can all be extremely stressful. Only recently did I finally find my perfect stylist, a beautiful lady named Kati. Before finding Kati, I spent the rest of my life seeing different hairdressers at different salons and haircutteries. As you can imagine, that didn't always go well for me. Sometimes you'd get a great hairstyle by someone experienced, and sometimes you would get the complete opposite. But I didn't realize that it was the fact that I wasn't seeing a steady stylist as to why I wasn't 100% happy with how my hair was turning out. That was, of course, until I met Kati and finally felt like my hair was in good hands. I realized how important it is to find a stylist and continue to go back to them, and so I created a list as to why you should, too.

1. They Know How Your Hair Works.

Not all hair is equal. Whether your hair is naturally curly, naturally straight, really thick, really thin, or whatever it is... your stylist should know what's up.

2. They Can Suggest Things When You Don't Know What To Do With Your Hair.

And since you're close, they actually know what kind of stuff you like.

3. You Don't Have To Worry About Them Messing Up Your Hair.

For starters, they actually care about you enough to not let you leave until you're 100% satisfied... and because you know where to find them if they do mess it up.

4. Whenever Your Get Your Hair Done, It's Like Hanging Out With Your BFF.

My stylist and I are pretty close in age which makes going to see her really fun. Your bank account may not thank you for that... but it's still super fun to go see and catch up with them anyway.

5. They Make You Look Like A Movie Star Every Time.

They're just that good. If they weren't, why would you continue to go see them?

6. They Boost Your Confidence.

It's very well known that getting your hair done boosts your confidence, especially if it is done by someone you trust.

7. You Can Trust Them.

Trusting someone with complete control of my hair is like trusting someone with my life. So, there is absolutely no doubt that I would trust my stylist, Kati, with my life and you would feel the same way with whoever you choose.

Having a regular stylist who doubles as a friend is something everyone should get to experience. You don't realize how truly life-changing it is to see one stylist every time instead of going to see a new hair stylist every time you get your hair cut or colored. Not only is it life changing, but it is always a life saver. It saves you time, stress, and maybe even money. It also saves you from having bad hair days since when you find the one you trust, you end up looking like Beyoncé every time you leave the salon chair. So to Kati, thank you for being amazing. And now you can share this and tell your favorite stylist just how much they mean to you!