Trump Administration Values

the Trump Administration has no family values

Why are we allowing our president to put a child in a place that they have to stay if they didn't deserve it?

234
Donald Trump/Instagram

If you have been keeping up with the news recently, you have heard things like rapper XXXTentacion was murdered, the World Cup has begun and, in a few years, the Finals will be in New Jersey. The North Korean summit just happened in Singapore and, oh yeah, illegal immigrant children were being held in cages and had been separated from their families for illegally crossing the border.

The reasoning behind this atrocity was Mr. Trump and his administration.

This policy was adopted in early May but has only recently made headlines because of the inhumane treatment of the children. Some of the illegal immigrant parents had no idea where their children were going and were told that they were being taken to get a bath. But months later, there had not been any reconnection, according to the Texas Civil Rights Project.

These children were supposed to be held at Customs and Border Protection Facilities for a few days and then sent to a Immigrant children shelter. Then, they were supposed to be ultimately placed with another family until they can be sent back to their country of origin with their family if their parents are deported.

My question for America is simple. Why did members of the government find that incarcerating children who did not have the choice whether to cross the border or not was a good idea? Why does Trump get praise for reversing something that members of HIS administration introduced? Why is he blaming this policy on the Democrats and on past administrations?

Stop letting this administration get away with pure evil. Don't treat him like a savior of man if he reverses something he should be held responsible just because he got caught. Deciding to the right thing ONCE does not excuse doing the wrong thing EVERY TIME.