I Watched Trump’s Tulsa Rally On TV And Here’s What I Took Away
News

Here are some first-hand accounts of the highlights and details from Trump's rally last night

700
https://unsplash.com/photos/_Kvt533JH7A

Oklahoma is in phase three of reopening and since it is an election year, our President Donald J. Trump decided to come to Tulsa, OK. for his first rally since March 2. He originally chose June 19th but changed it to June 20th. This rally was anticipated to be one of the largest political rallies in the history of the United States. I will be talking about my thoughts on the rally.

The president decided to have the rally at the BOK Center in Tulsa. He packed the BOK Center, and everywhere you looked there were people. Some even camped out for days just to get into the rally.

Photo by Susan Chepkauskas

This is outside the rally. Trump supporters are standing and waiting for the president to speak.

Vice President Mike Pence was the first to come to the stage, stating that people know most of those who serve in law enforcement are some of the best people in America. Pence stated that we are not going to defund the police, not now nor ever. Pence also stated that President Trump will appoint his 200th judge tomorrow. When Pence said that, the crowd roared and began chanting "four more years". He also stated that the road to victory starts here in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I have also heard that the Public Service Company of Oklahoma was there to make sure that the BOK Center didn't lose power during the rally. They stated that in Oklahoma Trump won 68% of the vote in 2016. Oklahoma is also the 3rd strongest state for support with trump. The crowd chanted "USA!" when Trump entered the center.

Photo by Susan Chepkauskas

President Trump first stated that the silent majority is stronger than ever before. Almost everyone in the BOK Center had Trump gear on. The slogan for President Trump's campaign is to "Make America Great Again". One thing that President Trump said he did is shut down the U.S when coronavirus hit and saved hundreds of thousands of lives. He also stated that the American people are not conforming to the democratic society. The crowd again roared "four more years" he then started to talk about how left-wing anarchists tore down the statue of Thomas Jefferson, and went on to say that if someone burns the American flag they could go to jail for 1 year. He also emphasized that people need to get out and vote on November 3rd. President Trump saw that someone got sick at the rally and made sure they were OK and asked for a doctor. Donald Trump cares about the American people. President Trump stated that he ran for politics just one time in his life and became president. President Trump stated that he has done more for the Black community in four years that Biden has done in 27. He claims that we will have the single greatest year economically next year. He also announced Director of Interior David Bernhart is going to place the John Hope Franklin Reconciliation Park on the African American Civil Rights Network in Tulsa. He also states that he is pro-choice for schools, he says that a vote for Republicans is a vote for better schools, better jobs, safe families and safe communities. President Trump states that he wants to finish the wall, enact new trade deals, and he also wants the United States to be the first country to land on Mars. He ended his speech by saying that we will make America wealthy, strong, proud, safe, and great again.