True Hell On Earth

True Hell On Earth

Hell on earth is very real and I wish it on no one.

40
True Hell On Earth
Ross Aguilar
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..” John Milton

Everyone, religious or not, has an idea of what that "heaven" is like. This is your stereotypical beautiful scene of sun, clouds, and happiness. "Heaven" probably has angels floating around and a large gate at the front. People also seem to have a really clear idea of "Hell" as well. "Hell" is a dark cave with fire erupting from everywhere with the devil sitting on a throne with his fiery pitchfork. Generally, "Heaven" is above us and "Hell" is below us. However, I find this idea of Hell to be entirely wrong. I think "Hell" is right here on earth sometimes.

Hell is a room.

Hell is a room filled with the most beautiful things in this world.

Hell is a room filled with flowers of every kind.

Hell is a room filled with the sweetest aroma.

Hell is a room with a table covered in the most delicious food imaginable.

Hell is a room that holds the key to a beautiful new sports car.

Hell is a room that holds dazzling, brilliant gemstones and jewelry.

Hell is a room that contains our greatest, most genuine desires.

My hell is a room.

My hell is a room that holds the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever seen.

My hell is a room that holds the peace that I have been missing all my life.

My hell is a room that holds the happiness of all of my years on this earth.

My hell is a room that holds the one thing on this earth that I am sure of.

My hell is a room that holds the rock by which I can always count on.

My hell is a room without any doubts or confusion.

My hell is a room that holds something I cannot live without.

My hell is a room that I need to find.

My hell is a room with a closed door.

My hell is a room with a locked door.

My hell is a room with a door that I need to open.

My hell is a room with a door that I cannot open.

My hell is a room that I cannot get into.

My hell is a room that is now just out of reach.

My hell is a room that will always be out of reach.

My hell is now just a room with one unattainable thing.

My hell is a room with you inside.