10 Things To Treat Yourself With This Valentine's Day

Show yourself some love...

26
https://picjumbo.com/download/?d=woman-holding-a-big-teddy-bear-and-roses-on-valentines-day_free_stock_photos_picjumbo_HNCK1453.jpg&n=woman-holding-a-big-teddy-bear-and-roses-on-valentines-day&id=1

Whether you're single or in a relationship, Valentine's Day is the perfect reminder to show YOURSELF some love!

Chocolate

Everybody loves chocolate!

A Bubble Bath

Put on some music and add chocolate or wine for the perfect relaxing experience...

A Shopping Spree

Shopping is honestly the first thing to come to mind when I think, "treat yourself."

A NAP

Let yourself relax. February means midterms and stress for most people. Let your body get some rest.

Some lovely makeup

She Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette | ColourPop

colourpop.com

Karrueche x ColourPop- It’s coming up roses in soft mauve tones &buttery metallic finishes; Romantic shades easy to transition from sweet damsel to femme fatale

A Box Subscription

There are boxes for everything now. Whether you want monthly wine, books, or health food, there's a box for you!

A good book

Whether you dive into an exhilarating romance or poetry or something different, a book is a great way to spend your time!

A coffee date

You can take your significant other or you can go enjoy some hot coffee on your own! Either way, it's a great way to warm up this winter!

Splurge on something you've been needing

Did something important break recently? Have you been eyeing that new iphone ever since your last phone fell and cracked? Go out and get rid of that stress by fulfilling that need.

Splurge on something you LOVE

Are you obsessed with bath bombs? What about pasta? Or movies? Go out and spend some time doing whatever makes you the happiest!