Tips To Traveling On A Student Budget

Tips To Traveling On A Student Budget

5 Places You Can Go Without Breaking The Bank.

38
Tips To Traveling On A Student Budget
Google Images

The end of the semester is closing in fast, before you know it summer will be upon us.

Ignoring the fact we are still a months away from summer, its presence is one to be reckoned with. You can either seize the moment or watch it pass you by. One of the biggest reasons people put off travel is because of money. Traveling is seen as a hopeful dream, usually crushed by bills, student loans, and other boring adult stuff. But it doesn't have to be like that. Enter the student travel option, a option which makes you look at vacation spots many haven't thought of. While you wouldn't mind a nice luxury trip to the Bahamas, sipping on your drink of choice, and riding waves. Chances are you don't have that kind of money. So here are five affordable, and memorable vacation spots.

Bali, Indonesia

While there is no doubt the flights to Bali would be the biggest expense. However upon arrival, you will quickly learn everything else is very affordable. The Club Med Bali for instance, is a great choice for an all inclusive resort. As its rates are around $130 per adult, and every meal, drink, as well as most activities are complimentary. Every meal and drink is complimentary. Aside from the resort, there is also the nearby Java island. Named appropriately, as the island has an abundance of coffee. So if you like coffee, beaches, and relaxation, check out Bali.

Auckland, New Zealand

Once again the flights to New Zealand will be most of your expenses on this trip, however the prices on accommodations and food in Auckland are very favorable.

Marrakech, Morocco

Marrakech is one of the best destinations you could travel to on a budget. The best times to plan your vacation would be between October and May, as they usually have cheaper rates. With affordable food, it should be easy to plan an affordable vacation for you in Morocco.

Crete, Greece

Greece is known for its tourism and natural beauty. Unfortunately it is also known for its expensive vacation spots. Luckily Crete has come to rescue your budget. If you have always wanted to visit Greece, visit Crete and save some money.

South Korea

South Korea is not the first vacation spot that comes to mind for most. The grumpy leader in the north might make some avoid this country, but in reality it should be considered. South Korea has many beautiful beaches, and great resorts. The food is cheap, and the presence of the US Military throughout the country can help the language barrier.