You know you come from a European-American family when the ideal summer vacation would be spent overseas, in a far away land you call home.
In college, I guess the word got around about just how amazing Europe was and is.
Somehow, my parents slight accents became cool and my bilingualism made me smart.
My college-American friends who studied abroad declared that Europe was heaven-sent. However, when I went to Europe every other summer to visit, it was a bummer I couldn't be around.
Here's a list of reasons why traveling to Europe, is always a good idea:
1) Europe is Europe, filled with different countries on one continent:
2) Yes, in every country, their night-life is like no other and Europeans always know how to celebrate, accordingly:
3) It's true, rich history isn't hard to find, it's everywhere:
4) Indeed, in each country, their heritage is still alive, with pride:
5) If you aren't ready to pack your bags already, may I remind you that all European languages sound beautiful, matching their landscapes: