Travel Worthy Cities Outside Of The United States

Some of the most magnificent travel worthy cities that aren't entirely basic.
1237

Traveling is on the minds of quite a few people nowadays. There is something about the thought of visiting a brand new place and seeing the wonders that this planet has to offer outside of the United States. Few are lucky enough to be able to go to all of the places they wish to go to however, and when they are presented the opportunity, they often rush to go to the places that appear to be most popular, rather than seeking out new places. There are an infinite number of places to see however, if one just does a little bit of research to find what else lies out there. This earth holds some of the most magnificent cities that could ever be created.

1. Ubud, Bali.

2. Nelson, New Zealand.

3. Venice, Italy.

4. Shanghai, China

5. Chiang Mai, Thailand

6. Reykjavik, Iceland

7. Amsterdam, The Netherlands

8. Nassau, Bahamas

9. Quebec City, Canada

10. Sydney, Australia

11. Seville, Spain

12. Athens, Greece

13. Luxor, Egypt

14. Lyon, France

15. Vienna, Austria

16. Budapest, Hungary

17. Guimaraes, Portugal

18. Copenhagen, Denmark

19. Barcelona, Spain

20. Jakarta, Indonesia

With the help of Google, some money and a passport, the world is yours to see.