20 Trips You Need To Take Before You Die

If I ever win the lottery, you can find me in one of these places.

6558
pexels.com

I’ve always envied people who quit their jobs and sell everything they own to travel. Or even those who travel for a living. Realistically for me, these things will probably never happen, but just in case I stumble into a bunch of money one day, I’ve compiled a list of my top twenty trips to go on before I die. Hopefully, I’ll be able to cross off at the least one or two within the next five years.

1. Chiang Mai, Thailand

Volunteer at an Elephant Sanctuary and attend the Floating Lantern Festival.

2. Venice, Italy

Take a private gondola ride with my lover.

3. Grindelwald, Switzerland

Satisfy my inner adrenaline junkie and zip line through the Swiss Alps.

4. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Watch the Hot Air Balloon festival over the desert.

5. Lapland, Finland

Rent a glass igloo to watch the Northern Lights from the comfort of my bed at the Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.

6. Grand Canyon, Arizona

Go white water rafting down the Colorado River and hike to Havasu Falls.

7. Sicily, Italy

Take a waterslide into the Mediterranean Sea at the Citta del Mare Hotel Village.

8. Ontario, Canada

Take a ferry boat through the mist of Niagara Falls.

9. Grindavik, Iceland

Chill out in the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa.

10. West Coast, USA

Take a camping road trip on Highway 101 from San Diego to Seattle.

11. Las Vegas, Nevada

Whatever happens in Vegas will definitely stay in Vegas.

12. Alaska

Watch for whales and other wildlife on an Alaskan cruise.

13. London, England

Celebrate Christmas and New Year’s in the land of my ancestors.

14. Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica

Reconnect with myself on a yoga and surf retreat in Manuel Antonio and experience the thermal springs of the Arenal Volcano.

15. Amsterdam, Netherlands

Walk through the Red-Light district in search of a Coffee Shop.

16. Crete, Greece

Island hop on a catamaran and sunbath on one of Crete’s nude beaches.

17. Queensland, Australia

Overcome my phobia of sharks and snorkel the Great Barrier Reef.

18. Munich, Germany

Drink beer and dance my life away during Oktoberfest.

19. Cusco, Peru

Hike Machu Picchu and speak Spanish with the locals in Cusco.

20. Chobe National Park, Botswana

Take an eco-friendly African safari down the river in Chobe National Park

I guess it’s time to start playing the lottery…