The Transition From Spring Semester To Summer, Told In GIFs

Change is hard, ok?

190
Alexis Brown on Unsplash

Somehow even though we know the end of the semester is coming, these things happen every time. Exams are hard, and then the transition from school to summer is also hard.

This transition always starts the same way… with procrastinating.

1. Procrastinating studying for exams.

I would like to publicly apologize to myself for always lying thinking that I will actually study ahead of time. Every time.

2. Panicking because you put off studying til the night before.

Thank you, panic, for coming in clutch. If I didn't have panic I might just fail.

3. Taking exams.

SHOWTIME!!!!

4. Leaving campus after your last test.

The world is finally off your shoulders, and it feels great.

5. Waiting for professors to post grades.

I'll just check D2L to see if the grades are up ~one~ more time.

6. Not knowing what to do with your life.

What am I supposed to do right now?!

7. Either crying or celebrating because your professors finally posted grades.

Either you came in clutch and got that A... or took an L. Now all you can do is accept it. At least it's over!

8. Trying to get used to your new open schedule.

When you're so used to school dictating your schedule... it's always a struggle to transition to summer time. Way better than stressing about school though!!

9. Enjoy your time off.

Until August of course...