7 Totally Undeniable Signs That Prove You’re Bubbles From 'Trailer Park Boys'

Let's be honest here, everyone loves Bubbles and if you're reading this, you already know you resonate with him the most.

927

Let's be honest here, everyone loves Bubbles, and if you're reading this, you already know you resonate with him the most. If you agree with at least two of these, you're definitely Bubbles from "Trailer Park Boys." You're one of a kind and the other characters have nothing on you.

1. Stress, stress, stress, stress, stress.

Any minor inconvenience and you've had enough. You're huffing and puffing, getting a little emotional and want to give up but choose not to.

2. You’re sensitive.

The minute someone yells at you, you start crying and are very emotional. You don't like confrontation, and when it occurs, you try and run from it... but are still very upset.

3. You try to be the mediator.

You hate when people fight, especially your friends. You try your hardest to bring them back together so things can go back to how they were pre-fight.

4. You’re the friend your group tries to protect.

You're a bit gullible, a push over and don't always stick up for yourself, but your friends are always quick to do it for you. If someone has a problem with you, your friends are always right there for you. They're willing to be your voice when you can't be your own.

5. You try to talk common sense into your friends, but a lot of the time it doesn’t work.

When one of your friends is trying to do something that makes absolutely no sense and you try to talk to them about it, you get stressed out but try your best anyway. You may get flustered and just give up because you can't get through to them.

6. If you know something your friends are going to do is a bad idea, you go anyway to supervise them.

Your friends can be spontaneous and want to do something that you know is a horrible idea, but you know you can't talk them out of it. So, instead of fighting or trying to reason with them, you go with them to be their babysitter and to see how their plans work out.

7. You love cats and basically would die for them.

Cats are your everything. You want to take every single one that you see and just hug and love them. It doesn't matter what they look like because not to be dramatic or anything, but you're willing to die for them.