Top 10 Twenty One Pilots Songs

Top 10 Twenty One Pilots Songs

Choosing just 10 was so hard

2499
Top 10 Twenty One Pilots Songs
Full HD Pictures

Twenty One Pilots has four albums worth of songs, so sifting through them can take a long time. And though I highly recommend listening to every single one of their songs, here are their top 10 songs, according to me.

10. "Stressed Out/Ride"

I know they are being over played on the radio but these really are great songs with powerful messages about not wanting to grow up and spending too much time in your head.

Album: Blurryface

Notable lines: “Used to dream of outer space but now they’re laughing at our face / saying ‘wake up you need to make money’” “I’ve been thinking too much / help me”

9. "Trapdoor"

This offers an insight into Tyler Joseph’s mind in one of their earlier albums and is a hidden treasure many don't know about

Album: Self-Titled

Notable lines: “Nothing kills a man faster than his own head” "He pretends he's ok but you should see him"

8. "Car Radio"

Another song with great lyrics, the music is simple but it's quickly becoming another over played song on the radio (ironically).

Album: Vessel

Notable lines: "Sometimes quiet is violent"

7. "Goner/Truce"

These are the few sad songs that actually sound sad and make me want to cry sometimes because they are so beautiful.

Albums: Blurryface and Vessel

Notable lines: "Don't let me be gone" "Stay alive, stay alive for me"

6. "Heathens"

The newest song from the band, it’s going to be in the Suicide Squad movie, there’s already a music video to accompany it, and it has a pretty dirty beat.

Album: Suicide Squad

Notable lines: “We don’t deal with outsiders very well”

5. "Tear in My Heart"

This song is actually happy and it sounds happy because it's about Jenna, Tyler's wife, who is amazing too.

Album: Blurryface

Notable lines: "The songs on the radio are ok / but my taste in music is your face"

4. "Ode to Sleep"

The lyrics actually aren't even the best part with this one. The music changes with the message and changes back to signify the differences in thinking during the night and day.

Album: Vessel

Notable lyrics: "The dark's not taking prisoners tonight"

3. "Kitchen Sink"

The fastest ‘rapping’ Tyler Joseph has done in his career is on this song with his brother Zack taking over for part of it, this is a hidden gem. I actually wrote an English paper about this song because there are so many level of it that can be explored, I’m still finding meaning in it.

Album: Regional at Best

Notable lines: “Here’s my brother and his head’s screwed up but that’s alright”, “Leave me alone, don’t leave me alone”

2. "Clear"

This song hinted at Blurryface years before the album was released, it has a great message, and right now it's my favorite song.

Album: Regional at Best

Notable lines: “Look a little deeper and it’s crystal clear”

1. "Migraine"

Tyler Joseph has said these are some of best lines lyrically he’s ever written and I couldn’t agree more. You really just have to listen to this song to know how amazing it is.

Album: Vessel

Notable lines: "Sometimes to stay alive you've gotta kill your mind" "Am I the only one I know / waging my wars behind my face and above my throat?"