Top Tarte Products

Top Tarte Products

These seven products are absolutely to die for!

407
Top Tarte Products
Tarte Cosmetics

Hands down my favorite "high end" or professional makeup brand has become Tarte Cosmetics. After using one product, I was in love with a whole slew of them. Here are a few of my favorites:

1. Tarteist Pro Palette

This beautiful palette features 16 regular matte shadows and four almost duo chrome metallic-y shadows as well. My favorite part of the palette is that each horizontal row creates a perfectly matched eye look with a corresponding metallic shadow to add. The shadows are a wonderful creamy, buttery texture that doesn't flake off and stays on all day with the most amazing color payoff. Plus, the color payoff is absolutely fantastic. And on top of all of that, it smells ah-mazing. The packaging is also a beautiful gold and black color and it has a huge mirror on the inside is wonderful.

2. Tarteist Pro Lash Paint

This. Mascara. Though. I got this as a sample in an Ipsy bag a few months ago and fell in love. I've never loved a mascara as much as this one. It creates longer, more voluminous lashes and the bristles are short enough so you don't get it all over your lids. The packaging on this is beautiful as well with matching gold and black.

3. Maneater Palette

This palette is perfect for a more natural subtle look and you can even bring it up a notch with the darker two shadows. The formula of the shadows is the same as the Pro Palette so they are the same type of soft buttery shadows in a smaller more compact package that makes it perfect for on the go and traveling. It also comes with a highlighter shade that has become my new favorite that makes it even more perfect for on the go.

4. Shape Tape Concealer

This is the hands down best concealer I've ever used. I'm absolutely determined to cover the bags under my eyes when I do my full face of makeup and this is the only one that has ever worked like I want it to. The coverage is phenomenal and you only have to use a small amount to get full coverage, which is what you look for in a higher end concealer. It comes in a great range of shades that features a shade perfect for my lighter ivory skin tone that's light enough to highlight with (fair). It also smells amazing and has Vitamin D, shea butter and a slew of other nourishing qualities. It's definitely the best bang for your buck.

5. Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel

This is the only product I haven't tried in a full size form. I got a sample of it with an online order that was enough for two uses and I fell in love with the way it made my face feel both while I was washing it and afterwards. I like my facial cleansers to feel like they're working and this one did just that. The only downfall is the price, $25, which is more than I can justify spending on a cleanser, even if it is of such high quality.

6. Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

I'm obsessed with matte lips. I hate the way gloss feels and how eventually my hair ends up in it and it's all over my face and hair and my makeup is ruined, so I had to try the matte lip paint from Tarte. I picked the shade "Bestie" because it was a nude/neutral color that could go with any kind of look I was trying to pull off, the photo in the tube does not show how much of a brown/tan toned nude it truly is. . This is the fastest drying, most matte lip color I have ever used. The swatches on your hand don't do the drying time justice. By the time I get the desired amount on my bottom lip and go to rub my lips together, it's dry and it's there to stay for hours and hours. It passes the "kiss test" and doesn't come off while your drinking whether you're drinking from a straw or a coffee cup.

7. Nicol Concilio Brush Set

I had to include this brush set even though it was a limited time deal. Nicol Concilio is my absolute favorite beauty blogger/vlogger on Instagram and her brush set came out around the time my old brushes started falling apart so I had to buy this set. This is one of the most logical brush sets I've seen, I use every single one of them. The short stubby Beauty in the Buff Airbuki brush for foundation, the three eye brushes (Smudged Up, Shade Thrower and Smooth Moves Blending Brushes) are the main brushes I use while doing my eyes, the fluffy Face Framer brush is perfect for wiping away excess powder and applying blush, the Fangirl fan brush is bomb for highlight and contour and the Shade Thrower eye brush is also perfect for nose contouring. Not only do they all have a purpose that makes sense, but they are soft and gentle on the skin and leave you with a flawless finish.