Ranking of the remaining playoff teams

Power Ranking 8 NFL Teams That Played In The Superbowl Divisional Round

Even in the playoffs there are teams that are better than the rest of the competition, and here is the playoff teams ranked from weakest to strongest.

87

With only eight teams left in the NFL Playoffs, here are the remaining teams ranked from worst to best. In the end, only one of these teams will win the Superbowl and while a team may be ranked low on this list, don't count them out because you never know what will happen in the NFL Playoffs.

Dallas Cowboys

The Cowboys may be the weakest link of the eight remaining teams, but they are also unpredictable. Amari Cooper randomly goes on stretches in which he torches opposing defenses but also goes times where he is held to two catches per game. Dak Prescott has games where he throws three interceptions, but then he'll come back and have a game where he throws four touchdowns. The Cowboys defense can shut down offenses, but they can also give up huge chunks of yards. Ezekiel Elliott, on the other hand, is a consistent force who constantly produces at least a 100 yards per game. These Cowboys may be the most flawed team, but they are also the most unpredictable in which they can dismantle a team like they did the New Orleans Saints earlier in the season.

Philadelphia Eagles

Saint Nick Foles is back to save the Eagles and he's doing it with more style this year. With Nick Foles in the lineup now, the Eagles have won four straight games and found themselves in the playoffs and even winning the first playoff game. The Eagles have many of their players back from their Superbowl team from last year and have their defense performing well lately. The Eagles have a difficult task coming up with the Saints, but I wouldn't count them out with Nick Foles playing the way he has been lately.

Los Angeles Chargers

The Los Angeles Chargers have a solid defense and good offense with Philip Rivers at the helm. They just got through scoring almost 30 points on the top five defense of the Baltimore Ravens. They are playing the weakened Patriots this weekend and have a chance at winning. They also beat the Chiefs (Number one team in AFC) late in the regular season. The Chargers are a scary team who can beat almost anyone, but still, there are teams with talent and Tom Brady...

New England Patriots

Tom Brady and Patriots dynasty is ending... says everyone after a Patriots loss, but then the Patriots keep proving the doubters wrong by continuously making the AFC Championship and Superbowl. This is perhaps Brady's weakest team in his whole career. The Patriots don't seem to scare teams anymore, but all coaches know that Bill Belichick is a great coach who can alter a whole game. Teams beware of Brady and Belichick who are Superbowl regulars.

Indianapolis Colts

The Colts may be the best six seed to ever play in the playoffs. They started off 1-5, but since only lost one game. Frank Reich is the perfect coach for this team as he led the comeback for Andrew Luck and this Colts defense. This Colts team is on a winning streak and scary. They have the potential to go to the Superbowl.

Los Angeles Rams

The Rams have the best roster on paper, and they have proved through the season that they are one of the best teams in the NFL. Every player on the Rams team is a great player, but they have Jared Goff. Goff has the ability to change the game... in a bad way. He has the ability to throw interceptions, cause fumbles, and miss easy throws that can cause the Rams to lose. If McVay is a smart coach, he'll lean on Gurley for the playoffs to lead them to the promise land.

Kansas City Chiefs

The Chiefs have Patrick Mahomes. Do I need to say more? Not really because that's all they have, but it's insane how dangerous Mahomes is. He is a game changing threat and can single handedly lead the Chiefs to the Superbowl. With the Chiefs bad defense, Mahomes is the Chief's only hope, yet he himself makes them the second best team in the playoffs.

New Orleans Saints

The Saints have the most complete roster in the NFL. Kamara, Brees, and Thomas are the most dangerous trio in the NFL and Sean Payton is the second best coach in the NFL. The Saints have a solid defense and besides their recent struggles, they are difficult to beat at home. If the Saints can untap their potential, they will easily make the Superbowl.