5 Of The Most Thrilling 'My Favorite Murder' Podcast Episodes

From a man hiding in walls to a crazed vampire murderer.

48

Do you take long road trips and need something else other than the 17 songs that you play on repeat? Do you have a weird interest in serial killers, conspiracy theories, and unsolved murders? Then turn off your Tim Ferriss podcast, (no offense Tim, I love the heck out of your content) and turn on "My Favorite Murder."

"My Favorite Murder" podcast is a true crime comedy podcast that is hosted by America comedians Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark which started in January 2016 and has only got weirder and better since.

This podcast has debuted as number 25 on the iTunes podcast charts and eventually reached number three on April 27, 2018. They have hundreds of episodes to choose from, but there are some that are a MUST listen.

1. Episode 137: Gloogle 

This is my personal favorite because of how eerie I felt when listening to this. It's about a man that hides in this girl's house and stalks them while living inside the walls. He plays tricks on them, writes creepy messages on the wall, and basically makes them think that they are going insane themselves. I recommend listening to this when driving at night to make the experience 10x scarier.

2. Episode 10: Murderous TENdencies 

If you are a squeamish person, I don't recommend you listening to this one because it's pretty disturbing. It's about Richard Chase, also known as the Vampire of Sacramento who would often drink his victim's blood after killing them, and did other various acts that were inhumane.

3. Episode 150: How Dare You Kelli 

Karen and Georgia cover the hanging of Alice Riley and the murder of Reyna Marroquín. They go into detail about how Alice is the first woman ever hung in Georgia. Shortly after she gave birth, she was executed, and apparently, her ghost still lingers the area and multiple sources have seen her.

4. Episode 136: The Uninhibited 

In this week's episode, Karen and Georgia uncover the frightening murder of the well-known New York architect, Stanford White. He was brutally murdered on the roof garden of Madison Square Garden, a building that was one of his greatest achievements.

5. Episode 130: Mike Is Right 

I also personally enjoyed this episode because this story was mentioned in American Story Horror Coven (watch ASAP if you haven't watched already. Karen and Georgia explain the execution of Czar Nicholas II and his family, which ended the three-century-old Romanov dynasty.

These are just a handful of the hundreds of episodes that Karen and Georgia explain in their witty and comedic ways. I feel like after you listen to these episodes you will be hooked right away, and "My Favorite Murder" will be your new favorite podcast to listen to.