Top 5 Worst Things About Shorts In The Summer

Although they are staple during the summer, they can be a pain.
26

Shorts in the summer are a must. Nearly everyone wears them because the it's too hot to wear anything else. They look good too, which is always a plus. Although they are staple during the summer, they can be a pain. Below are the top five worst things about wearing shorts in the summer.

1. Sunburn in the car

If any skin is visible while riding in the car on a hot summer day, I know I'm guaranteed to get burned. This is especially the case if I have the window rolled down and my arm hanging out the window. As far wearing shorts goes, my legs tend to get a little burnt just from sitting in the car.

2. Legs sticking to seats

Whether it be booths in restaurants or leather seats in a car, if I'm wearing shorts in the summer, my legs are bound to stick to them. The fun part is standing up and feeling as if my skin is being ripped off of my legs. Fun times!

3. Shorts riding up

Everyone has that one pair, or every pair of shorts that rides up when walking, sitting, or breathing for that matter. The shorter the shorts, the worse it is.

4. Sweating

Alright, so sweating in the summer is something that happens no matter what is being worn, but for some reason my legs sweat more if I'm wearing shorts. That may be a personal problem but who knows, someone else might have the same thing in common.

5. Legs rubbing together

My legs rubbing together is the absolute worse. It's even more fun when my legs rubbing together causes a painful rash. That's just one of the perks of wearing shorts I guess.