The Top 10 Christmas Songs, By Recent Artists

Christmas is the best time of year, so why not listen to the best of Christmas music?
28

It's the holidays, and that means Christmas music 24/7, so here are the best Christmas songs you can jam out to with your friends and family this season!

1. "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey

Life goal: witness the beautiful creature Mariah Carey is belt out my favorite Christmas song.

2. "Santa Tell Me" by Ariana Grande

What can Ariana not do?

3. "Mistletoe" by Justin Bieber

I remember when this song was released, and my twelve year old self probably cried.

4. "Fa La La" by Justin Bieber ft. Boyz II Men

Justin Bieber's Christmas album is my jam, and I'm not sorry about it.

5. "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by Sam Smith

I want Sam Smith singing Christmas carols on repeat throughout every single retail store until holiday season is over.

6. "I'll Be Home" by Meghan Trainor

I'm not the biggest Meghan Trainer fan, but this song is one of my favorite to play during Christmas!

7. "Mary, Did You Know?" by Pentatonix

Pentatonix has been a long-time favorite of mine, so when they released a Christmas album, I was all over it.

8. "Shake Up Christmas" by Train

This is a certain style of Christmas music, but I like it!

9. "Snowman" by Sia

ATTENTION: Sia released a Christmas album this year, and it's amazing!

10. "Do They Know It's Christmas?" (2014) by BandAid 30

The biggest and best Christmas collaboration, that everyone needs to listen to this season!!

All of these songs sum up my holiday season for 2017, and get me in the spirit to spread joy!