Top 9 Summer 2017 Jams To Vibe Out To

Top 9 Summer 2017 Jams To Vibe Out To

The go-to's and anthems of 2017 to add in your playlist in order to put you in the summer mood.

15
Top 9 Summer 2017 Jams To Vibe Out To
Unsplash

Whether you're looking for a playlist to jam to during a summer pool party or a road trip, you will be able to enjoy yourself and sing along to these top 9 hits for this summer. We live in a time of electrifying sounds and it's the summer to indulge in the gift that is music.

1. "First Time" - Ellie Goulding and Kygo

We can all remember our first loves. This song puts the turmoil emotions into words in a way that will have you singing along to it. With Ellie’s voice and Kygo’s beat, it’s the perfect song to throw a few cold ones back with and reminisce on.

2. "Despacito" - Luis Fonsi Feat. (Justin Bieber)

Even though most of America is getting annoyed with this song, it still remains to be one of the most upbeat and fun songs of this year. The Spanish sung and Latin vibes create the perfect tropical image of relaxing on the beach with a mojito in hand. Not to mention, Justin Bieber’s voice in Spanish is indescribable.

3. "Strip That Down" - Liam Payne Feat, (Quavo)

Summer romances are incomplete without the perfect summer soundtrack. Strip that down is a perfect track for those who are not too serious about their summer flings (because let's be honest, who knows what happens when the summer is over?)

4. "Novacane" - Frank Ocean

This classic anthem has helped many people through their year of high school or college. It has been the go-to for many as it’s chill vibes and thrilling lyrics are combined to make a masterpiece sung accompanied with Frank Ocean’s majestic voice.

5. "Chasing Highs" - ALMA

Having your eye set on someone can be just as exciting as a casual fling or even more so. When you find that one person that makes you better, you stop searching for the thrill of flings and frequently ratchet nights because you have someone who you are thinking of.

6. "Know No Better" - Major Lazer feat. (Camilla Capello, Travis Scott, Quavo)

With the collaboration of the brilliant Camilla Cabello, Travis Scott, and Quavo, it’s hard to not enjoy this song. They each bring a unique sound to this song to make it a track to vibe to.

7. "Wild Thoughts" - DJ Khaled feat. (Rihanna, Bryson Tiller)

With the Caribbean Rhythm that Rihanna brings to the table helps make this song a summer hit. It’s the perfect song to dance along to and get in a happy mood. It will bring out the self-confidence as it will have you thinking about both the single life and looking at someone you have your eye on.

8. "Cold Blooded" - Khalid

While happy rhythmic beats are obviously the staple of summer; however, an emotional song might seem appropriate. This song will bring out the real and true you if you have been hurt by love in the past and especially if you’re in need of getting over it. It’s okay to have that much-needed cry when either hurt by summer loves or jobs.

9. "There For You" - Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan

Finally, a song about a healthy relationship where both parties are dependent upon each other without judgment. it seems that unconditional love seems to have gone out of style in the music industry and this song brings back the respect needed in relationships. It can’t be one-sided and support should be given freely. But aside from the lyrical intelligence, there is a fun and easy beat to this song. it has a lot of cool different sounds but it still is slower to fit with the lyrics.