Top 6 Skincare Products For Girls With Dry Skin

What's better than flawless skin? Nothing.

135
https://riannashaffer.wordpress.com/2014/04/18/5-tips-to-keep-your-skin-flawless/

Taking care of your skin is very, very important. My mom has constantly emphasized the importance of being consistent with your skincare routine, especially if you still want to preserve your youthful skin as you grow older. For the past year, I’ve become more conscious with the products I use and why I use them. Here’s a list of the products that I use and that I consider to be my holy grails.

1.Nivea Soft Moisturizing Crème

This is my absolute favorite moisturizing cream. I have normal to dry skin, but it gets extra dry when it gets chillier outside. This cream transforms my skin and makes it really soft and hydrated with just one use. The Nivea cream is a gentle cream, meaning it doesn’t contain a lot of chemicals, and it makes sure that your skin stays soft and retains moisture. I’ve been using this cream for years, and I haven’t had a negative reaction to it. In fact, my sister, who has sensitive and acne prone skin, also uses it, and she hasn’t had a negative reaction either. This is my everyday cream, whether or not I’m wearing makeup, and even if I do wear makeup, my foundation always ends up looking flawless when I use this cream.

2. Origins GinZing Eye Cream

Taking care of your under eye area is so important. Putting on an eye cream everyday should be mandated because it prevents crows feet, the wrinkles that form next to your eyes, and under eye bags. The most important thing to know when applying eye cream is to use your ring finger (the most gentle finger) and gently dab on the cream, not rub it. Rubbing the cream leads to wrinkles. Anyways, the Origins GinZing cream is amazing. When you apply it, it adds a coolness to your under eyes that wakes you up, especially if you’re drowsy in the morning. It feels refreshing and it melts right into your skin. I’ve heard nothing but good things about this eye cream, and I have nothing bad to say about it.

3. CeraVe Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Face Lotion SPF 50

Sunscreen is essential. You must put on sunscreen. Believe it or not, one of the top causes of wrinkles are harmful UV rays. If you don’t protect your skin from the sun, you’ll end up with a lot of skin problems early on. The higher the SPF, the better. SPF 50 is actually very good, and this sunscreen is pretty cheap since it’s a drugstore brand. Though this does leave a white cast if you don’t blend it in correctly (yes – this may be a deal breaker), but honestly, it fades away, and I’m more concerned with protecting my skin than a temporary white cast. Apply this over your moisturizing cream, not under it, because that’s the only way it’ll effectively combat the UV rays. CeraVe creates gentle products, so this sunscreen is definitely gentle on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin.

4. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

I rarely wear face masks (even though I should), but when I do, I always wear this charcoal mask. I will continue to rave about this mask until the day I die probably. Whenever I have nasty skin, especially after wearing a cake ton of makeup, or whenever I get random pimples, I refer to this mask. This mask is made out of charcoal (obviously), which takes out all pore clogging toxins in your skin. I only use this once a week (if needed), and it definitely refreshes my skin and removes all the bad things.

5. Neutrogena Naturals Facial Cleanser

Everyone differs on what they wash their makeup off with. Some use makeup wipes, others use oils, and others use cleansers. I use the Neutrogena Naturals Facial Cleanser, which is part of their Naturals line. This cleanser does not use harmful chemical sulfates, so that’s a plus. With just one tiny pump, you could wash off a thick layer of cake. It’s magic. Also, to those who have acne pone skin, this cleanser is made for you; it’s made to prevent irritation.

6. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

My favorite everyday cleanser. This is, again, a gentle cleanser. I recently had eczema on my skin because of how dried out my skin got, and my doctor recommended this cleanser. Within a day, my skin was back to normal. It does not irritate your skin, and it makes your skin so soft. I put this on in the morning and before I go to sleep. I really encourage everyone to invest in a gentle, everyday cleanser just so that your skin’s moisture is guaranteed retained so you have softer, healthier skin!