Top 6 Must Do's at Walt Disney's Epcot in Orlando Florida

9
Photo Courtesy of Author

Top 6 must do’s of Walt Disney World’s Epcot, in Orlando Florida

1. Frozen

Travel through Arendelle by boat and see all you favorite Frozen characters come to life. The animatronics on this ride are incredibly realistic. Although the wait time for this ride fluctuates between 95-140 minutes, I believe it is definetly worth the wait for you Frozen fans. After riding, go visit Elsa and Anna in their summer home!

2. Test Track

Build your own race car and connect it to your magic band. Then proceed to board the test track race car, connecting the car you built to your racing experience. The ride takes you through different trials to test your virtual cars abilities. At one point during the ride you are taken outside of the building in which the race track starts and your car will accelerate to approximately 65 MPH.

3. Soar'in

One of my personal favorites is the ride Soar‘in. Here, you get to experience a lifelike hang-gliding expedition traveling around the world. It truly feels like you are high in the sky, flying over scenic county sides, artic glaciers, and beautiful bodies of water. With that said, people who are afraid of heights might want to think twice about attending this excursion.

4. Turtle Talk With Crush

Visit with Crush from Disney’s Finding Nemo. Crush is investigating the human world so he can report back to his son, Squirt, about our way of living. You are also given the opportunity to ask questions about the life of a turtle. Crush has a great sense of humor, so if you enjoy a good laugh make sure to stop by.

5. Mission Space

Mission Space is a training mission for astronauts. I cannot stress enough that this ride is not for people who are claustrophobic or get motion sickness. During your realistic journey into space, you seem to truly experience how astronauts feel when navigating through the intergalactic terrain. You are given the opportunity to be the navigator, pilot, commander, or engineer.

6. Light Show

At 9:00 pm, Epcot transforms into a magical world of unity. Watch, from any country, as the laser light show takes place in the center of the park. The coordination of the lights surrounding the main building from every country is a breath-taking sight that you will not want to miss. This show is a must see because of how powerful the final message of unity is. Of course, watching fireworks is always enjoyable, but what makes this particular spectacle unique is the globe rotating in the center with projections of many different cultures being shown on the land.