Top 5 "Versus" Movies That Need To Happen

These are the theoretical films that would have us all scream "let them fight".

41

First we had Freddy fight Jason, then we had Alien fight Predator, then we had Batman fight Superman, and now we have Godzilla fight Kong. The big question now is who will fight who next? What kind of heavy weights do we have left that have yet to face each other. The following are just a few ideas about who should be fighting who in another "versus" movie. These are the heavy brawlers that I would love to see fight and then possibly team up to fight a bigger threat together.

Dracula Vs. The Wolfman

HipWallpaper.com

As long as there have been movie monsters vampires and werewolves have often been depicted as mortal enemies. Movies like the Underworld series and Twilight have always depicted their relationship as a rivalry at best and an outwardly hostile war at worst. Now imagine if the most famous vampire, Dracula, fought the most famous werewolf, Wolfman. Imagine them going fang to fang and attempting to tear each other apart with their claws. Imagine them still trying to fight while weakened. Dracula trying to fight while that sun is out or the Wolfman trying to fight during the day when he can't take wolf form. Maybe they eventually put their differences aside and team up to fight Frankenstein or something.

RoboCop Vs. Terminator

CBR.com

While these two have technically fought each other already, that was only on the pages of a comic book. Imagine watching the two most famous robots in film history going at it on the big screen. We could see metal fly and buildings get trashed as two nearly indestructible robots struggle to land a killing blow. Each one attempting to bring the other down with their impressive arsenal, but the best they can manage is to slowly chip away at the armor. The fight eventually ends near molten metal and one of them has to fall in.

Neo Vs. Tron

Wordpress.com

Since one of these properties is owned by Warner Brothers and the other by Disney, the chances of this actually happening are slim. However, I can still imagine the amazing fight between two powerful beings in two separate computer worlds. We see Tron fight with discs and lightcycles while Neo uses his reality bending powers in the computer world. They could eventually team up to fight the bigger enemies of their respective series and learn new tricks from each other. I would love to see Neo fight with discs and a lightcycle, meanwhile Tron learns to bend the reality of his world to his will like Neo does in the Matrix.

Sonic Vs. Mario

NintendoLife.com

While these are both technically video game characters, they have both been in films and both have fought each other in video games. However, it would be great to see the two titans of video game history get into a rumble. We can see how Mario fights with with his jump ability and how Sonic can counter with his speed. We can see both duke it out in their super forms. Finally they end their feud with a new found respect for each other. They team up and use their combined abilities against Dr. Eggman and Bowser, who have also teamed up in an attempt to destroy their respective enemies once and for all.

Avengers Vs. Justice League

CBR.com

While this combination has been done a couple of times in the comics, we still have yet to see these two teams interact on the big screen. While each team being owned by a different company would make this near impossible, if the comics were able to do it then the films have a fighting chance. Imagine the the two paragons of truth and justice (Superman and Captain America) having a tussle. Imagine the two billionaire tech wizards (Batman and Iron Man) trying to gain the upper hand in a battle of wits. Imagine the two demigods (Wonder Woman and Thor) having a warrior's duel with each other. Of course they would have to end the fight to face the real villain of the film, but just watching the two most famous superhero teams face one another in combat would send chills down an audiences' spines.