Top 5 Things I Can't Live Without: Amazon Prime Edition

My personal favorite products from Amazon Prime! Truly do not know where I would be without them.

72

It is truly a scary thought to imagine a world before Amazon Prime. The times of going to a store when you needed something are over, and the age of Amazon Prime is here to take its place. It has become one of my favorite online shopping destinations as I am placing orders on there almost weekly. I mean, how can I help it, Amazon has everything I need (and don't need) right at my fingertips. From last-minute costume pieces to daily necessities and everything in between, Amazon Prime is a lifesaver for when you need something in a pinch. Honestly, how can you resist free two-day shipping? Here are my top 5 Amazon Prime favorites that have changed my life (okay, maybe that's a little dramatic).

1. Claw Clips

The 90s are making a comeback! I am living for these claw clips, I seriously wear them almost every day. They make it so easy to just throw your hair up in a cute and effortless style while still looking fashionable with these tortoise prints which I love. They're so versatile and can work with almost any hair length and type, a win-win in my book!

2. Initial Pendant Necklace

I was on the hunt for the perfect everyday gold necklace when I found this piece. Personally, I am not a huge jewelry person, but I really love this because it is so simple while still being a little bit different and unique compared to other inexpensive necklaces. It's such great quality and definitely looks like it could be way more expensive than it really is!

3. Basic Oversized Crewneck

As I'm sure we all are, I have been living in loungewear these past few months. Even though I already have too many sweatshirts to count, one more (or five) never hurt anyone, right? This Hanes men's crewneck sweatshirt is one of my new favorites. Personally, I like a more oversized fit, so I go for the men's option for extra room and comfort. It comes in an array of colors, but my favorite is the Ash gray, a perfect neutral. I will definitely be living in this this winter!

4. Blowout Brush

Say goodbye to ever paying for a blowout again! This HotTools One Step Dryer Volumizer has changed the game, making it so much easier for me to achieve that sleek blowout look that everyone is after. Since using this product, I will never use a traditional blow dryer or straightener again, it's just that good. Truly, every girl needs one of these in her life!

5. LuluLemon Leggings DUPE!

Trust me, I love my LuluLemon Align leggings just as much as the next girl, but these ColorfulKoala leggings are seriously just as good, if not better. At practically a quarter of the cost of LuluLemon's, these leggings are not only a great deal, but they are SO soft and comfortable. They come in so many cute colors, I keep coming back to buy more! The material is really high quality, and they hold up through a work out too! Come on, who's really wearing jeans in 2020 anyway?