Top 5 Songs You Need To Listen To

Top 5 Songs You Need To Listen To

Here is a list of songs I am currently obsessed with and for good reason

31
Top 5 Songs You Need To Listen To

There are certain songs that allow you to transport yourself to another mindset.Through music you can create a soundtrack for every thought you need to work out. Sometimes it is exactly what you need in order to let yourself cry, laugh, dream, or just be nostalgic. Personally I can never leave the house without my headphones. For me there is always a moment where I can be walking down the street, music playing and I image as though I am in my own personal music video. Here are my current top 5 songs that you should definitely listen to.

1. IV. Sweatpants by Childish Gambino

Childish Gambino has been one of my favorite artists for a long time. He is an amazing lyricists and frankly you should listen to all his songs, but "Sweatpants" is one of my favorite songs by him.

2. Homemade Dynamite by Lorde

Though I have not always been the biggest fan of Lorde her latest album, Melodrama, is one to take a listen to. Songs to take a note of besides "Homemade Dynamite" are "Green Light" and "Perfect Places." Fans of Robyn will definitely enjoy.

3. Hurricane by L.A Women

4. Something In The Air by Ravyn Lenae

This is a song that I could listen to in any mood. Ravyn Lenae has one of the most amazing voices I have listened to, it has the unique ability to bring over a sense of calm no matter what mindset you may be in.

5. Signals by Nicole Millar