The Top 5 Stand Out Songs From Taylor Swift's "Reputation"

The old Taylor really is dead.
230

It's no arguing that Taylor Swift's fans are some of the most passionate fans out there. So as expected, the three-year wait for her sixth album was highly anticipated by many--and did not disappoint.

Although many people found themselves hesitant to fully accept that Taylor has officially made the transition to pop, (even though this is the second album, please get on board already!), this album truly proves that the old Taylor really is dead.

The album is cohesive, catchy, emotional and full of metaphors and vague digs at ex-boyfriends and celebrities. It's truly everything any fan could wish for.

Here are my picks for the top five must listen to's from "Reputation."

1. "Don't Blame Me"

This song gives me some serious Kygo vibes--with some EDM undertones. Not only is it catchy, but preaches the "heart wants what it wants."

2. "New Year's Day"

Is it REALLY a Taylor Swift album if there isn't a tear-jerker?! This acoustic piano ballad is intimate, personal, and very reminiscent of "All Too Well." I would highly recommend listening to it in private.

3. "Dress"

Okay, this is might be the hottest song that Taylor has ever released. Seriously, it's hard to believe that the girl that has teardrops on her guitar is singing lyrics like "only bought this dress so you could take it off." Damn, Tay!

4. "This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things"

This is the track that has everyone speculating some Kimye digs. Lyrics like "friends don't try to trick you, get you on the phone and mind-twist you" sound a little too familiar. However, seems like nobody can get enough of this feud. It's a badass anthem and Taylor proves that she ain't got time for the fakes.

5. "End Game (Feat. Ed Sheeran and Future)

I can't say I could've seen a Taylor and Future collab coming anytime soon, but as always, Ed and Taylor are a match made in heaven. This unlikely trio proves worthy of being picked as a top song from this album.

Overall, "Reputation" is one of the most highly anticipated albums of the year and fans are overwhelmingly pleased with it. The old Taylor may be dead, but the new Taylor is here to say.

Although these five songs stand out the most to me, the entire album is a hit. Don't be the one person that hasn't indulged in a little TSwizzle action by not downloading "Reputation."