Top 5 song lyrics websites in 2022

Top 5 song lyrics websites in 2022

Introduction:

9
Top 5 song lyrics websites in 2022
Welcome to our guide to the best websites to find song lyrics! If you're a fan of music, whether it's pop, rock, metal, country, or anything in between, then you know how important it is to be able to sing along to your favourite songs.

Top 5 song lyrics websites in 2022

Welcome to our guide to the best websites to find song lyrics! If you're a fan of music, whether it's pop, rock, metal, country, or anything in between, then you know how important it is to be able to sing along to your favourite songs. Unfortunately, sometimes it can be difficult to remember all the words. That's where these websites come in. They're great resources for finding the lyrics to nearly any song out there, in any genre. So whether you're looking for the latest Taylor Swift hit or an old classic, you're sure to find what you're looking for on one of these websites. Just think - with all the lyrics at your fingertips, you'll never have to worry about forgetting the words to your favourite song again!

Lyrics.com

Post image

Lyrics.com is the most preferable website for song lyrics due to its clean and organized interface, extensive database of artists and songs, ability to translate lyrics into different languages, and featured videos of songs and their respective artists. Additionally, the website has a dedicated section where users can share their favourite songs with friends, making it the perfect one-stop shop for all your lyric needs!

Its Alexa rank is 12k and its monthly traffic is approximately 5.20M. 68.87% is its bounce rate. The United States is at top of list of its traffic. 9.74% is its direct traffic and 88.38% of traffic comes from search engines.

Website: https://www.lyrics.com/

Metro Lyrics

Post image

Metro Lyrics is the No. 1 website for song lyrics that are user-friendly, convenient, and simple. On the search bar, you can just write the lyrics' title or any artist's name and with only one click, it will entertain you. Metro lyrics contain all parts of the song in which verses, chorus, and bridge are mentioned separately. The headquarters of this website are in British Colombia, Canada, and Vancouver.

Website: https://metrolyrics.pro/

LyricsFreak.com

Post image

This website is a one-stop shop for all your lyrics needs! Not only do we have the 100 most popular songs, but we also update our lyrics database frequently so you can always stay on top of the newest songs. You can browse our catalogue by artist or track title, and we also feature lyrics and ratings for our most popular songs. If you're looking for something special for a holiday or event, we have you covered there too - we have suggestions for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, and more. Plus, if you're a fan of commercials or TV shows, we have the lyrics for those themes and jingles as well. And if you're ever curious about the meaning behind a lyric or the story of the artist or writer, we have biographies for all of them too!

Its Alexa rank is 1hk and its monthly traffic is approximately 738.00K. 78.36% is its bounce rate. The United States is at the top of the list of its traffic. 12.24% is its direct traffic and 85.43%traffic comes from search engines.

Website: https://www.lyricsfreak.com/

Seekalyric

Post image

Seeklyrics.com is the perfect website for finding the lyrics to your favourite songs! You can search by track and artist title, or even by lyrics, making it easier than ever to find the song you're looking for. The Seek Lyrics homepage also features a lyrics archive, as well as the most popular, euro top10, UK top 20, and world top 20 tracks. You can also browse artists arranged alphabetically. The website layout is simple and easy to use, so you'll be able to find what you're looking for in no time!

Website: https://www.seekalyric.com/

Stlyrics

Post image

If you're looking for song lyrics, Stlyrics should be your go-to website. Stlyrics stands for Source Track Lyrics, and it's one of the best websites for searching lyrics or songs from any movie, cartoon, TV show, game, or Broadway musical. This website has a database of tracks and artists arranged alphabetically, so it's easy to find what you're looking for. Plus, its home page is divided into different categories like New Soundtrack, Featured Tracks, Popular Tracks, and Hot News, so you can always find something new to listen to. And if you're looking for music blogs, the Hot News section is worth checking out.

Its Alexa rank is 1hk and its monthly traffic is approximately 894.20K. 70.69% is its bounce rate. The United States is at the top of the list of its traffic. 17.15% is its direct traffic and 81.47% of traffic comes from search engines.

Website: https://www.stlyrics.com/