Top 5 Sad Dog Movies

If You're Obsessed With Dogs, Grab The Tissues And Curl Up With These 5 Movies

You'll squeeze your furry friends extra tight after watching these.

36
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adorable-adult-boys-brothers-341378/

Have you ever been emotional while watching a movie? Can you think of a movie you cried during? While thinking about those two questions did any of the movies have animals in them? Did some of the movies pertain to dogs? Here's the 5 saddest dog movies I've seen!

1. A Dog's Purpose

2. Marley and Me

3. The Stray 

4. Old Yeller

5. Where the Red Fern Grows

The most common pet Americans have are dogs. Dogs are better than cats because they help with more situations in our life. For instance, dogs can help relieve anxiety. Anxiety and depression are common medical conditions in peoples health today. Dogs are also great for services. Some of the services they help with is leading blind people to where they need to go. Dogs are also used for therapy purposes in hospitals and nursing homes. Even though dogs can get in trouble by doing naughty things like shredding garbage and dragging it through the house. No matter how naughty they are they are still cute and we love them no matter what. No matter how sad dog movies can be, our dogs will be our forever furry companions.

Why is it that they make such sad movies about dogs? Do the people making the movies not realize that when we buy the movie that our dog is curled up next to us? Or is it a tactic to make us buy the movie and cuddle with our dog or dogs? I mean there is nothing wrong with cuddling a dog even more. But iff we need an excuse, it's a pretty good one. So buy all the sad movies and enjoy the presence of your fur baby or babies.

After all, a dog is a man's best friend!