My Top 5 Video Games Of All Time

My Top 5 Video Games Of All Time

You should definitely check these out!!

16
My Top 5 Video Games Of All Time

YouTube

There have been some extraordinary games in my life up to this point, so narrowing down my top 5 favorite games of all time was extremely hard to do! But I think i narrowed it down pretty good, Lets dive into this list.

Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout: New Vegas Cover

https://www.g2a.com/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition-steam-key-global-i10000002212009

Fallout: New Vegas is a game that will forever hold a special place in my heart. It's everything between the story and the characters and the quests and the creatures (Except the calzadors, no one likes the calzadors). The open world is enough to keep me engaged for weeks. While the graphics may be a little dated, this game taught me that you don't need fancy graphics for a game to be enjoyable. I can't wait to replay it and see the different choices I can make.

Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic I and II

KoTOR I and II covers

http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2016/12/kotor-1-vs-kotor-2.html

I had a hard time picking between the two, so I decided to just combine the two into one section. These two games are phenomenal and are a must play for all Star Wars fans out there. In KotOR I, you play as a Jedi with a mysterious past. It's a game that I didn't understand when I was younger but once I got older and replayed it, it became one of my favorites. And KotOR II is another classic, taking place 5 years after the first, you play as another Jedi except for this time you were excited years ago for going against the orders of the Jedi Council. Now, the Jedi are mostly extinct and you're mission is to find surviving Jedi masters and reform the Jedi order.

Grand Theft Auto IV

GTA IV Cover

https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/12210/

It was hard to pick between This and V, but IV beats V in almost everything except graphics. In GTA IV, you follow Niko Bellic, an immigrant from Eastern Europe who is quickly thrown into a life of crime. The story for GTA IV is extremely dark, as Niko is looking for the man who betrayed him years ago while he was a soldier. You really end up feeling bad for Niko at the end of the game, as both ends leave Niko feeling sad and depressed. I felt like Niko was such a relatable character. Yes, he was a criminal, but he just wanted to be happy, and regardless of what ending you chose, he doesn't get to be happy as in both, someone close to him dies. He's an extremely tragic character. The expansions are also some of the best expansions, "The Ballad of Gay Tony" is still one of my favorite story expansions. The physics are also some of the best, better then Grand Theft Auto V physics if I'm being honest.

TellTale Games' The Walking Dead

The Cover for "The Final Season"

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/04/09/telltales-the-walking-dead-the-final-season-details-footage/

This game series is just phenomenal all around, the voice acting and story make this game. Every character is a great character and in some cases, making a decision could kill your favorite character. In this game, literally, no one is safe. Choices affect everyone and you may destroy relationships with certain characters. Some choices can be felt over the seasons. I am extremely sad this game is coming to close with The Final Season set for release this month, but I am excited to see how they end it. Cross your fingers for more The Walking Dead content from these guys after "The Final Season"

Red Dead Redemption

RDR Cover

www.comicbook.com

Red Dead Redemption is one of my all time favorite games. From the story to the voice acting and scenery, this game has something for everyone. I always find myself craving to get back into this game and ride a horse through the still stunning countryside. For an 8-year-old game, this holds up extremely well, Rockstar always knows what they are doing and I am extremely excited to play Red Dead Redemption II which is coming out this fall.