Top 5 Animated Movies Available On Streaming Platform

Top 5 Animated Movies

22

Animated films are always special for adults and kids. When you watch an animated film you feel happy. It brings us joy. Because it reminds us of our childhood memories somehow and no one can deny that childhood memories are magical. It always makes us happy. It improves our learning lavel. Animated movies are a great source of creativity. These movies are mostly available with a good quality on streaming platforms. You can watch your favourite movie any time with just an internet connection. Here are some interesting animated films you can watch on disney plus hotstar.

1.Moana

Moana is an animated film based on Legends of Maui released in 2016. John Musker, and Ron Clements are the directors of this film. In this movie you can see an adventure teenager sails out on a daring mission to save her people. It is an adventure film by polynesian girl. Moana meets the once mighty demigod Maui. Together they crossed the ocean. The movie is very interesting. This is available on disney plus hotstar. The IMDB rating of this film is 7.6.

2.The Jungle Book

The Jungle Book is one of the most famous animated adventure drama films. Written by Justin Marks and directed by wolfgang Reitherman. The story is based on a boy named Mowgli. He was raised by wolves. He started to live in the jungle with a tiger, lion, panther and with lots of wild animals. His journey of the jungle attracts you. The IMDB rating of this film is 7.4. You can watch this film on disneyplus.com login/begin.

3.Aladdin

Aladdin is a 2019 film. Aladdin is a street urchin and he falls in love with the princess Jasmine. Jasmine is a daughter of Sultan Agrabah. Aladdin found a magic lamp where a genie lives. Aladdin and Genie become friends. This is a famous literary history. In the end Jasmine becomes the first female sultan and changes marriage law. There are many Aladdin animated movies available on disney plus. You can watch according to your choice. This movie is available on www.9anime.to. This is absolutely safe to use and you can get better experience.

4.Ratatouille

Ratatouille is a comedy animated movie. Remy is a rat who wanted to become a great chef. Being a rat it was so tough to work in this profession but he followed his dream and moved to paris. After lots of struggle Remy finally gets a chance to prove his talent. After some time he became a great french chef. This movie is animated very beautifully. 95% of google users liked this film. If you also want to know the journey of Remy watch this movie at Disney plus or Amazon prime.

5.The Little Mermaid

Several animated films are released every year. The Little Mermaid was a runaway success. This movie is a darkest fairytale, which feature suicide and murder. The movie deals with themes of unrequited love, religion, and alienation. 7.6 is the IMDB rating of this film. 93% of google users liked this film. This is available on disney plus.

Conclusion

Movies reduce anxiety and stress level. We forget our personal problems when we watch movies. Animated movies are very beneficial even in your most depressed state. Your eyes and minds get addicted to the motion. Jokes can always be found in animated movies. Therefore, you can watch animated movies for entertainment as well as reduce stress.