Are you caught up on the latest trends on Odyssey?

8386
McKenzie E. Lanter

It's the last week of April! Even though the semester is winding down, our response writers are still raising the bar when it comes to engaging, thoughtful writing. From relationship advice to activism to poetry, there's something for everyone on Odyssey! Here are the top three responses of last week.

Look For This One Key Quality In Your Relationships ​by Jennifer Starr

Look For This One Key Quality In Your Relationships ​

www.theodysseyonline.com

What makes a person stand above the rest? Read on to find one of the greatest qualities in a person that makes a person shine brighter than the rest.

This is a response to 8 Ways To Be A Good Person, Even When You Really Don't Want To Be.

How to Support Survivors of Sexual Assualt: All Year Round by Emily Templeton

How to Support Survivors of Sexual Assualt: All Year Round

www.theodysseyonline.com

Awareness shouldn’t end in April.

This is a response to Sexual Assault Awareness Does Not End in April.

Poetry On Odyssey: Enough by Sara Ashton

Poetry On Odyssey: The Poet

Poem for when you're feeling down..

This is a response to Top Five Poems to Read When You Feel Like Crying.

Congratulations to all the writers! Odyssey will continue to spotlight top response articles on our homepage every week, and in our brand new newsletter Overheard on Odyssey. Click here to subscribe!

Want to join the conversation? Our response writer community is growing, and we're always looking for new voices! As a response writer, your work will be featured on our homepage, newsletter, and social media feed. Plus, you'll be compensated by HQ at $10/response for your first 10 articles.

To become a response writer, email glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We're excited to hear from you!