Top 3 Response Articles of the Week

Top 3 Response Articles of the Week

Check out what's trending on Odyssey this week!

9420
https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-writing-on-white-book-1043514/
https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-typing-on-type...

As February draws to a close, it's a great time to celebrate the response writers who rose to the top on Odyssey this month! Here are the top three response articles of last week:

Life Lessons That I Still Carry On From College by Valerie Gregorio 

Life Lessons That I Still Carry On From College

www.theodysseyonline.com

The lessons I've learned from college are what I took with me into the adult world.

This was a response to 7 Valuable Lessons College Taught Me.

Why I Am Obsessed With Selena Gomez and You Should Be Too! by Jennifer Starr

Why I Am Obsessed With Selena Gomez and You Should Be Too!

www.theodysseyonline.com

Selena Gomez is beauty and she is grace. Name a better celebrity of our time, I will wait.

This was a response to The Millennial Fear of Vulnerability Is Clouding Our Newly Created Bonds.

You Are Your First Love by Giana Scafide

You Are Your First Love

www.theodysseyonline.com

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”— Lucille Ball.

This was a response to Why 'Loving Yourself Before Loving Someone Else' Is Not A Cliché.

Congratulations to all the writers! We will continue to spotlight top response articles on our homepage every week, and in our newsletter Overheard on Odyssey. Click here to subscribe!

Want to join the conversation? As a response writer, you'll get to choose your writing schedule and what topics you want to cover. Your work will be featured on our website and social media feed. Plus, you'll be compensated by HQ at $10/response for your first 10 articles. Email glorie@theodysseyonline.com to get started!