Top 20 Bollywood Films From My Childhood

When watching don't forget your popcorn!

498
EveryPiexel

Bollywood... one of my favorite things is sitting for 3 hours and watching one. They have made me realize that love is insane and people actually don't sing and dance in the middle of the streets in Mumbai. But that's beside the point, Bollywood films are different so, If you haven't watched a Bollywood film yet, what are you waiting for? (Note this list is not any particular order)

1. Kal ho na ho (2003)

WARNING: You will ugly cry

2. Lagaan (2001)

This movie will teach about the British rule in India, cricket and how good Aamir Khan looks young.

3. 3 idiots (2009)

All iz well!

4. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)

If this movie doesn't surpass your expectations for romance I don't know what will

5. Sholay (1975)

This movie has everything you need, comedy, romance, action and Amitabh Bachchan

6. Jab We Met (2007)

Believe me; you will fall in love with Geet and Aditya. It's proven

7. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (2010)

One of my go-to films, I highly recommend!

8. Munna Bhai M.B.B.S (2003)

I loved this film growing up, and it NEVER gets old!

9. Bunty Aur Babli (2005)

The Bonnie and Clyde Bollywood version, just slightly different.

10. PK (2014)

Honestly, this movie opened doors and eyes. A must watch film.

11. Taare Zameen Par (2007)

WARNING: You will ugly cry pt. 2

12. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)

"It's all about loving your parents"- Karan Johar

13. Hum Aapke Hain Koun (1994)

One of my favorites! Madhuri Dixit is amazing!

14. Yeh Jawanni Hai Deewanni (2013)

This movie will remind you to live life in the moment. Plus it stars, Deepika!

15. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

This movie will give you the feels but it will be worth the tears.

16. Queen (2014)

Don't be afraid to be independent and go on adventures!

17. English Vinglish (2012)

Just always appreciate and be grateful for your mom. Just always #RIPSridevi

18. Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011)

Another one of my go-to's. I love this movie for its comedy, story, and songs

19. Koi Mil Gaya (2003)

The Indian version of E.T.

20. Mr. India

It got everything, action, comedy, romance, and Sridevi

Overall, Bollywood movies are different but can have an enjoyable experience watching them. I recommend any of the ones from the list above. Enjoy and don't forget popcorn!